Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-27 Orioles (Chen) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6, 10 innings, on Gallardo's walkoff 2B]

Ok Brauny, knock it out of here!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Garza should have been pulled earlier. That 10 pitch AB by Delmon Young should have been your sign right there. Garza's pitches were no longer fooling hitters. Then he walks(Cough squeezed) Cruz to start the 7th on 5pitches. which then puts Garza's pitch count at 96.

If you can make the double switch move getting your RP to bat 9th coming up then why did you wait? That had to be his plan going in to the inning if Garza struggled. So just do it right after that walk.

God dang it.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Watched the beginning of the game at a restaurant, couldn't hear any sound. Can someone fill me in on who the girl was who threw the first pitch? Seen Gomez wave at her when he hit his HR, and they interviewed her during the game. I am assuming there is some back story?

Shawn Kemp's 14th...

When was Braun's last HR? It seems like it has been forever...and it if it weren't for that game in Philly with 3, he'd be at 4 for the year? I know he's been dinged up, but it's a little concerning.

When was Braun's last HR? It seems like it has been forever...and it if it weren't for that game in Philly with 3, he'd be at 4 for the year? I know he's been dinged up, but it's a little concerning.

Been mashing triples and doubles left and right. Driving in runners and his SLG is way up. I'm not concerned.

He is playing hurt and still getting on base and scoring runs. There is a reason he didn't argue about going to the 2nd spot in the batting order. I think he should be given credit for battling through his injuries and still producing.

Watched the beginning of the game at a restaurant, couldn't hear any sound. Can someone fill me in on who the girl was who threw the first pitch? Seen Gomez wave at her when he hit his HR, and they interviewed her during the game. I am assuming there is some back story?

Gomez's biggest fan apparently. The same girl who cried when he talked to her during his bobblehead day.

Shawn Kemp's 14th...

Um...what? We talking Supersonics? Forget the blue letters?

Last home run May 19th. He's fine. He's been moved up in the batting order because of the muscle issue he's dealing with. Right oblique strain, I believe.

Braun hit an opposite field HR in Atlanta, snuck one over the wall in the corner. He really hasn't been pulling the ball that well, which I think is sucking away his power. He's hitting gaps, but he seems to be altering his swing quite a bit.

Come on Brewers, we gotta find a way to win this game, this really could be a season killer after yesterday's debacle.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc! With a double.

Now, get him home!!!!

Good God, that's 21 doubles for Luc!

Archived