Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-27 Orioles (Chen) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6, 10 innings, on Gallardo's walkoff 2B]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure where the Braun hate is coming from...

K-Rod can be excruciatingly painful to watch throw baseballs.

No hate, just concern. He doesn't look comfortable at all. You have to wonder if more damage is being done by having him play. This year already he's had thumb and oblique injuries. It seems like there's always an injury nagging Braun dating back to last season. If he needs to rest then rest him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GALLARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

This is the kind of win that starts streaks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So I really thought this game was a season killer with a loss...we win, on a walkoff by Gallardo of all people...is this a game that turns the tide and sparks us to go on a big run?

No single game is a season killer in May. THey can certainly be momentum killers for sure, but not a season killer.

So I really thought this game was a season killer with a loss...we win, on a walkoff by Gallardo of all people...is this a game that turns the tide and sparks us to go on a big run?

No single game is a season killer in May. THey can certainly be momentum killers for sure, but not a season killer.

Yeah, I was overstating it, but this would have been an extremely tough one to swallow, especially after yesterday. And losing/winning one game isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but from a mental standpoint, this had to be a huge, huge win for the Brewers. Especially with the Cardinals rolling.

Thank god for DVR... Rewind. Record. Watch about 35 times. Have stored for whenever I need to remember the good ole days!

I've watched this at least ten times now. <3 MLB.tv.

Just an immense win. This was shaping up to be one of the most frustrating losses I can remember. Seems like I had just finished cursing Roenicke out for putting the winning run on base when Showalter did the same. Not going to lie, I was more confident with Gallardo up to bat than I would have been with Falu or Herrera up.

Archived