Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-27 Orioles (Chen) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6, 10 innings, on Gallardo's walkoff 2B]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's games like today and yesterday that go to show you how Wang hurts this team. Now pitching for the 3rd straight day KRod. only one of them a Save situation. And mind you this genius situation comes with Gennett, Davis, and Reynolds to bat the 10th.

Is it just me or did he throw the exact same pitch 2 pitches in a row with different results?

Yes, quite frankly, I think the second pitch was "worse" than the first one - and that one got a strike call.

Wow, was that Herrera at third? LOL.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Captain groundout Braun. I'm officially worried he'll never be the same. Come on Luc!!

I feel the concern here too...but it's hard to tell. I just don't think he's healthy watching his swings.

WOW!!!! Lucky break on the double clutch!!! Now let's go home winners!

Right now Braun is an expensive decoy. His swings look so unnatural. If I'm Melvin I tell him that he needs to make a decision once and for all on the thumb. It's not fair to the Brewers to pay him all that money if he's going to play like this.

Will Yo be pinch hitting in this game?

No more bench guys, maybe Wang can hit????? He can't seem to pitch, might as well give him a bat.

Bench management, add another thing that RRR can't do worth a darn...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It's games like today and yesterday that go to show you how Wang hurts this team. Now pitching for the 3rd straight day KRod. only one of them a Save situation. And mind you this genius situation comes with Gennett, Davis, and Reynolds to bat the 10th.

Getting close to DL eligible time... No need to get rid of him now when you can send him to the minors for 6 weeks I believe for a rehab assignment.

As good as Reynolds has been in the field, he doesn't make that play

Probably true, but Reynolds has been nothing but stellar at 3B...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Captain groundout Braun. I'm officially worried he'll never be the same. Come on Luc!!

I feel the concern here too...but it's hard to tell. I just don't think he's healthy watching his swings.

Right now Braun is an expensive decoy. His swings look so unnatural. If I'm Melvin I tell him that he needs to make a decision once and for all on the thumb. It's not fair to the Brewers to pay him all that money if he's going to play like this.

His thumb isn't the issue. He was playing with the thumb issue earlier in the year when he had a three home run and a two home run game. The oblique injury is what's sapping his power. He can't generate the torque he needs. The oblique will heal. He'll be fine.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

He was 5 for his last 10 coming into tonight.... Just sayin.

My thoughts are watching Braun swing in Miami that you're right he is just a decoy. He's a body the team needs to use currently until ARam returns from the DL. I wouldn't be surprised if Braun then went on the DL when ARam returns. Lucroy bats 2nd, Gomez 3rd and ARam 4th still keeping a solid top of the lineup.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Like what? Like the 4 - 5 game he had 3 days ago, with a double, and a triple, when he was a homer away from the cycle in his last 2 at bats?

Archived