Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-26 Orioles (Tillman) at Brewers (Lohse), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6, 10 innings]

I'm listening....

Was that the contact play again?

Nobody runs a contact play that includes soft liners right at an infielder........Herrera messed up but in reality we are going to lose this game because time after time we couldn't drive in a guy from 3rd with less then 2 outs......

And because KROD is looking very ordinary of late after his fantastic start to the season

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slap one the other way man.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Bad loss. Closer flushes a 2-run lead with 2 outs down the drain. Boneheaded base running in the 9th with a chance to win the game. Failures to capitalize on other RISP situations. Lack of decent bench players to pinch hit is exposed again.

Lousy way to lose. Even worse when this type of loss has not been uncommon during the month of May.

Ok so apparently our manager has another rule. With runners on 2nd and 3rd and 1 out "we will always run on contact" He said Herrera did what he was told to do.

I applogize for assuming our manager had a brain.......unreal

I'm listening....

Was that the contact play again?

Nobody runs a contact play that includes soft liners right at an infielder........Herrera messed up but in reality we are going to lose this game because time after time we couldn't drive in a guy from 3rd with less then 2 outs......

And because KROD is looking very ordinary of late after his fantastic start to the season

elian herrera=moron

No he isn't.....he did what the manager told him to do.....

at least be mad at the right guy

Totally on the runner... You freeze on a line drive, even if you are going on contact. Zero of that blame go to the manager.

I put blame on the manager for putting hererra in in the first place, and second for putting the contact play on. Third blame goes to hererra for not knowing that you dont run with the ball in the air.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived