Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-26 Orioles (Tillman) at Brewers (Lohse), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6, 10 innings]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah because Krod pitching in yesterday's game totally has an effect on the way he pitched today. Krod just didn't have it; he has shown numerous time the ability to pitch on consecutive days

Maybe, but with a big series on the horizon needing to re-establish momentum at home against a good team, why overextend your guys?

Some of this base running stuff is just too comical coming from mlb players.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So, RRR takes out the leading hitter on the team for a pinch runner who doesn't know how many outs there are. I can only assume RRR was going to let Reynolds swing once and then drop down the suicide squeeze. This game is really, really making me pull my hair out.

What goes unnoticed was the horrific 1st pitch swing from Reynolds. Basically swinging like he was down 0-2
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived