Brewer Fanatic

Tree Trimming

bobbledude25
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for someone to come out and do some tree trimming at my house in Waukesha County? I have two huge Maple Trees I need thinned out bad. Not looking to break the bank as my wife and I just had a baby. Thanks

We are in Waukesha and had our trees trimmed about 2 years ago. We used Hoppe Tree Service. I think it was about $200 per tree? They did a good job and have great ratings on Angies list. They receive the Super Service award every year from Angies list...which is pretty good (most companies don't get them every year).

Looks like they currently have a 5% discount for Angie's list customers. So you could save $40 if you joined Angies list. I think Angies list is $35 per year (so you would basically get a free 1 year subscription to Angies List plus $5).

Edit: I may not be remembering the cost correctly. One of the reviews I just read on Angie's list stated that they had 4 trees pruned for $400 ($100 each). Not sure what the difference is between pruning and trimming (if there is one?).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived