Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-25 Brewers (Nelson) at Marlins (Wolf), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-1]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]May 24 | 3:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (29-21) | Marlins (26-24)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/marlins.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/pitchers/brewers/nelson-01.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/pitchers/marlins/wolf-01.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]0-0, -.-- ERA, -.-- WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Marlins | Game Log[/h3][h3]Nelson will make his season debut in place of Yovani Gallardo, who sprained his left ankle in his last start. Nelson has a 1.71 ERA across nine starts at Triple-A Nashville this year and posted a 0.90 ERA over 10 innings with Milwaukee last season.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]0-0, 1.80 ERA, 0.80 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Wolf will make his first big league start since 2012, and the veteran will face one of his former teams, the Brewers. In two relief appearances with Miami, Wolf has thrown five innings. He also picked up his first MLB save.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. SS Jean Segura
  2. RF Ryan Braun
  3. 1B Jonathan Lucroy
  4. CF Carlos Gomez
  5. 2B Rickie Weeks
  6. 3B Mark Reynolds
  7. LF Khris Davis
  8. C Martin Maldonado
  9. P Jimmy Nelson

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. LF Christian Yelich
  2. 2B Derek Dietrich
  3. RF Giancarlo Stanton
  4. 3B Casey McGehee
  5. 1B Garrett Jones
  6. CF Marcell Ozuna
  7. SS Adeiny Hechavarria
  8. C Jeff Mathis
  9. LHP Randy Wolf

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They swung the bat well last night. Hopefully some better situational hitting tonight and maybe a few lucky bounces too. A win gets em rolling into the home stand.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Orange uni's are gross. Worse than our gold ones.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Bet the ladies love Gomez's pant selection today. Wow those are tight.

I can't be the only one hoping Nelson is so good he forces Estrada out of the rotation. I don't even mind Eatrada I just want the best 5 out there.

How big is Jeff Nelson? The tv feed makes him look built!

I'm not sure how big Jeff Nelson is but Jimmy is 6'6, 245lbs.

How big is Jeff Nelson? The tv feed makes him look built!

I'm not sure how big Jeff Nelson is but Jimmy is 6'6, 245lbs.

Good Grief. Autocorrect from mobile. That's a big boy! If he can deal today, I wouldn't mind him starting over Estrada.

Orange uni's are gross. Worse than our gold ones.

nope. no they are not. orange uni's are awesome! ever seen the dutch national soccer team? that's how you do orange!

Dutch uniforms are nothing special either. Cincinnatti bengals are only orange uni's that are somewhat decent.

Archived