Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-22 Brewers (Garza) at Braves (Harang) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

TooLiveBrew
I know we're down by a run, but don't worry, guys. Lyle Overbay is coming up.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just tuned in Boys. Looks like I missed a lot of good (interesting) ball playing. You guys are really down on RR tonight. I can relate.

Tony La Russa ever make a call to the bullpen with nobody warming up?

Hmmmm....I don't think so. That's pretty bad. :(

Darn, that was our shot. Just got out in front of it.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Good eye, Khris. Make him work for it.

I don't care how many fancy formulas you throw out there that say RRR only loses us 1 or 2 games a season, or even that he doesn't lose us any games, all the little things add up, and in the end, a guy as stupid as he is can easily keep you from making the playoffs.

I have no proof, or formulas or measurable stats, but I think he loses us at least 8 games per season on stupidity alone. (and that is being kind, if I had to make a real guess, I'd put that number at 10+)

The guy is a horrible, horrible manager. For whatever reason, he seems to be bullet proof, but the day he gets shown the door, will be one of my top Brewer memories of all time. I'm even going to be happier than the day Yost got canned.

UGGGHHHHHH!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Promising AB by Krush there. He laid off some tough pitches.

Agreed, chickinbrickin. He's been showing a little more patience at the plate. I think that bodes well.

Someone has to have a picture of the bullpen doors opening and 6 relievers sitting on a bench wearing jackets with shocked looks on their faces.

Lol, that shot they showed of Wooten with his hands on his head was priceless. A rookie reliever can't even believe what his manager just did.

The Brewers are in the top 3 in talent in baseball.

Still standing behind this statement??

This season replay has been proving that the umps don't do as great of a job as we were lead to believe.

Any site track how many calls each ump has had reversed?

That's a great question. Somewhere, somebody has to be tracking this. Everything else in baseball is tracked.

Anybody know?

Archived