Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-22 Brewers (Garza) at Braves (Harang) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elian Herrera has 17ks now in 47PAs. 36% K Rate.

Reynolds has 51 in 148PAs 34.5%K Rate.

You can't possible tell me this guy is worthy of a ML roster spot over Gindl.

Btw, the trio of OFs are closer to .600 avg OPS than .650 so it's worse than I thought.

Btw, the trio of OFs are closer to .600 avg OPS than .650 so it's worse than I thought.

Davis at 641 is the only one over 575

Tightness in his right side...sounds very DLish

sounds very much like the longstanding theory that Braun used PEDs religiously to keep himself on the field while dealing with nagging intercostal/oblique/leg injuries is getting alot of circumstancial evidence supporting it. I really want him healthy and productive, but so far he's not helping himself in terms of proving his PED use was a short term thing and not a career long method of staying on the field and keeping himself in peak physical condition.

That would really suck with the Brewers being on the hook for big money to him far into the future...gotta hope he's just been dealt a series of bad breaks with the thumb and oblique again, but these appear to be recurring problems that won't be going away as he ages.

Davis at 641 is the only one over 575

I was guessing Davis had above .650 and his majority PAs would carry Herrera's and Schafer total of PAs up towards his 650 range.

I'm sorry but it's time to bring up Gindl, Morris and drop Herrera and Overbay.

I'm going to go a little contrarian here...

I actually like Hamilton and Block on the radio. It's a big difference from Ueck and nothing will ever really live up to him, but Hamilton makes a good sub. I've also never been a Block fan. He just can't carry the air on his own. He does however do a better job in the traditional PbP/Color team format versus the turns he takes with Bob. Makes me think Block is just a bad fit for the Brewers while Bob is still around, but he's probably a better announcer than I've given him credit for.

Tightness in his right side...sounds very DLish

sounds very much like the longstanding theory that Braun used PEDs religiously to keep himself on the field while dealing with nagging intercostal/oblique/leg injuries is getting alot of circumstancial evidence supporting it. I really want him healthy and productive, but so far he's not helping himself in terms of proving his PED use was a short term thing and not a career long method of staying on the field and keeping himself in peak physical condition.

That would really suck with the Brewers being on the hook for big money to him far into the future...gotta hope he's just been dealt a series of bad breaks with the thumb and oblique again, but these appear to be recurring problems that won't be going away as he ages.

Or maybe he came back to soon from an injury. Most players are out a month with oblique injuries. The Brewers tried to bring Braun back after 2 weeks because they have no one else.

Archived