Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-21 Brewers (Lohse) at Braves (Santana) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1]

Man, I was pretty hesitant when we signed Lohse, but he has contributed so much to this team on the field - and it seems like off the field as well. Love that guy.

It doesn't seem like Braun is healthy based on his lackluster PA's since coming back from the DL.

Brewers needed a game like this badly. They've looked like zombies the past few games. Nice to see that this team can still score more than 5. Anyone that criticized the Lohse signing is eating their words now. He's been an excellent pitcher for the Brewers. Hopefully these guys get the split tomorrow.

Anyone that criticized the Lohse signing is eating their words now.

That pretty much includes 95% of the posters on this board. It wasn't that most hated Lohse, it was more an issue with giving up the 1st round pick it took to get him, and that the pick went to the Cardinals, of all teams...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ive always wondered with all of the political correctness these days and a push for less native American references, why havent the Braves dropped the Indian war chant yet?

It's funny, because it didn't even start with the Braves. It started with loyal FSU fans bringing it to Atlanta when Deion Sanders played there.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived