Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-18 Brewers (Estrada) at Cubs (Wood), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's almost like Gennett's 200 at bats last year was a fluke.

Wait you mean he's not going to SLG .450+? Who could have saw that coming I wonder...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

When you have many injuries, you have to count on your depth. When your depth is guys like Jeff Bianchi, Logan Schafer, and Lyle Overbay, you're going to struggle mightily. It's not rocket science. We're carrying a bench of a washed up 37 year old first basemen and a couple of AAA players and expecting to be able to serviceably fill in.

Overbay and Bianchi would not crack another 25 man roster in baseball if they were cut today.

Quoted for truth.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Morales will be out there soon, my bet is he is a Brewer as soon as we do not have to surrender the draft pick. I hope he has stayed in playing shape. It would suck if we signed him, then he needed a 3 week stay in the minors before joining the big squad.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived