Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-16 Brewers (Lohse) at Cubs (Samardzija), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

hawing
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess you are referring to some kind of fantasy baseball?

Yup. I'm sorry, I should have said that.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Come on K Rod. 3 strikeouts.

Falling behind 2-0 early is not what we want to see.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Oofta.

Wow, I'd feel better with Smith out there right now.

He threw 11 pitches, and K Rod is Roenicke's 9th inning guy, which means we will see him regardless.

I agree that Smith could have gone another inning.

Bench would look better if Maldy would be used as a PH every game. But that can't happen because the Manager's handbook says never use your backup catcher as a PH.

RR had both Lucroy and Madonado in the starting lineup yesterday, so I don't think he's to tethered to that.

May OPS For our lineup: We had 6 starters today with OPS below .630 and starting 1B with an OPS of .299 That is troubling

Weeks 1.582 OPS (20 AB)

Maldonado 1.555 OPS (10 AB)

Gomez .929 OPS (39 AB)

Lucroy .863 OPS (40 AB) STARTER TODAY

Gennett .788 OPS (36 AB) STARTER TIDAT

Braun .664 OPS (10 AB)

Segura .626 OPS (47 AB) STARTER TODAY

Reynolds .611 OPS (36 AB) STARTER TODAY

Davis .583 OPS (40 AB) STARTER TODAY

Ramirez .579 OPS (29 AB)

Herrera .571 OPS (8 AB) STARTER TODAY

Schafer .566 OPS (25 AB) STARTER TODAY

Gindl .462 OPS (19 AB)

Overbay .299 OPS (29 AB) STARTER TODAY

Bianchi .236 OPS (8 AB)

It's amazing how years and years of statistics proving that your chances of scoring one run actually decrease after a successful sac bunt putting a runner on 2nd from 1st does not deter managers from still thinking it's the right call.

Bench would look better if Maldy would be used as a PH every game. But that can't happen because the Manager's handbook says never use your backup catcher as a PH.

RR had both Lucroy and Madonado in the starting lineup yesterday, so I don't think he's to tethered to that.

That's different. They're both in the game, so if the C goes down, the other can move behind the plate.

YES! Perfect positioning!!! Scooter was money in the bottom of the ninth.

How we won with no Gomez, Braun or Ramirez....wow.

I'm not sure what to expect in the 9th from KRod because Dead Simmons is here and we weren't down by three runs.

When I predict a win early on they win. I'm 5 for 5 now in game threads.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived