Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-15 Pirates (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Gallardo), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, Kh. Davis walkoff hit]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not sure ramy makes that play, that was pretty slick

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I didn't see the game live, but the DP that Reynolds started in the top of the 8th was spectacular. Wow that was hit hard. Great play.

I was at the game, that hit had 2 runs written all over it. Was an amazing play.

Also, Weeks not scoring in the first was because the pitcher stared him back to the bag. I was shocked he was still able to turn the DP.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I am paying now. In my time zone I simply watched on gameday from 3 am to 6 am. I am bit tired at work. :)

Please, can someone help me. For about three weeks my MLB.com on the iphone plays Bob and Joe for like 45 seconds then goes blank. But says 'playing'. I can go to other broadcasts, like the Pirates today, and it works fine and continuous. But I cannot listen to the radio anymore on my subscription because wtmj (is that it), just gives me 45 seconds then dead air. I can stop, start, stop, start every 45 seconds... but that is a bit painful.

Weeks got grilled pretty good by the Pirates' announcers. Having listened to a few innings, they're really irritating to listen to.

IMO they are the worst. They talk alot but not about what you need to know or what is going on during the game. It wasn't until Luc first hit that we figured out he was playing at 1st.

I want to be excited about Weeks' recent offensive performances, but I've been watching him play the game for too long. He'll get hot for awhile and get everyone excited and then he'll go into a such a funk that he looks lost during every AB. It's the way his entire career has gone.

I know. He is streakier than hell. But if he was going to get hot this was the time to do it with Ramirez on the DL and Gomez not there. Is Go-Go serving his suspension right now or is he ailing?

Is Go-Go serving his suspension right now or is he ailing?

In case you didn't see it elsewhere on the forum, yes and yes. His back was still bothering him and he decided to drop his appeal. The suspended games are May 14-16.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived