Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-15 Pirates (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Gallardo), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, Kh. Davis walkoff hit]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, the Brewers have made me look foolish when I start doubting them. Really didn't feel this rally coming. These are team building wins...now just somehow get everyone healthy at the same time.

But really RR, Reynolds trying to bunt??? At least he let him swing at 3-1.

On an unrelated note, MLB network did eventually put the game on, by this point Reynolds was up, but they showed a bunch of highlights of already completed games before doing so and it really pissed me off.

Yessssssssssss!! Soo Happy with the 9th inning comeback! For Reynolds to get the walk and then Davis to just poke one through. That was all he needed to do was put the ball in play, plate the run.

It's so great to beat down the Pirates and really hurt their chances to make a push for the Playoffs. Instead of 6.5 back they are 8.5 back what a Huge, Huge Win!

Great series win considering some of the patchwork lineups we are having to throw out there. It's incredible what Gomez means to this lineup...

I'd add Braun or Ramirez to that list too. If any of the three of them are out, it just creates such a massive hole. Why is it those are the only 3 guys to get hurt? Lol.

But we really need Segura and Davis to start picking it up as well. Nice win either way though!!

That's 3 blown saves (and subsequent losses) by the Pirates against us already this year. I can't imagine how much I would hate the Brewers if I was a Pirates fan.

every pirates fan I know hates the brewers more than anything else, its unreal.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

It is nitpicking ... but watching the replay I didn't like seeing Reynolds standing on 2nd with his hands in the air watching Lucroy score. 'Cutch had to go home with the ball and if they threw Luc out Reynolds really needed to be standing on 3rd after the play considering there would have only been one out, could have been a big mistake.

It is nitpicking ... but watching the replay I didn't like seeing Reynolds standing on 2nd with his hands in the air watching Lucroy score. 'Cutch had to go home with the ball and if they threw Luc out Reynolds really needed to be standing on 3rd after the play considering there would have only been one out, could have been a big mistake.

Agreed. It is minor, but you are correct. Unless he got a horrible jump or thought Lucroy was being held or something and when he noticed it was too late? But yeah, if Lucroy is out, Reynolds should have been on third with just one out.

Archived