Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Tue. 5/13

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Tuesday's Daily Menu:

All times are Central

Nashville: LHP Brad Mills at Iowa (Cubs), 11:45 AM pre-game, 12:05 PM gametime

Free Live Audio Link

Jeff Hem is the play-by-play voice of the Sounds; follow him on Twitter @jeffhempbp; we'll link to his blog updates at On the Air…and Off

MiLB.TV -- for subscribers; all Nashville games, home and away, will be available to watch via MiLB.TV's $49.99 season-long package ($12.99 to pay for a single month). The audio feed is from the home team. All MiLB.TV details available at the link.

Huntsville: LHP Brent Suter at Chattanooga (Dodgers), 6:00 PM pre-game, 6:15 gametime

Free Live Audio Link

Steve Jarnicki is the new play-by-play voice of the Stars - welcome aboard! Follow Steve on Twitter @SteveJarnicki. All games, home and away, are scheduled to be broadcast.

MiLB.TV - It appears seven of the ten Southern League teams telecast their home games (not the Stars). Unfortunately, Chattanooga also does not provide MiLB.TV coverage.

Brevard County: RHP Damien Magnifico at home vs. Fort Myers (Twins), 5:05 PM pre-game, 5:35 gametime

Free Live Audio Link -- Select the proper link based on listed schedule

Dave Walkovic returns as the play-by-play voice of the 'Tees; follow the Brevard broadcast booth staff on Twitter @BCManateesRadio. All home games and many road games are scheduled to be broadcast. When road games are only available via the opponents' audio feed (or not at all), we'll let you know that.

No Florida State League games are available via MiLB.TV.

Wisconsin: LHP Tyler Alexander at home vs. Quad Cities (Astros), 6:15 PM pre-game, 6:35 gametime

Free Live Audio Link - 1280 AM WNAM

Chris Mehring is back to do his customary fantastic work as the Voice of the Rattlers. Follow him on Twitter @CMehring; we'll link to Chris' infamous blog often -- Rattler Radio.

For the $49.95 season-long package, fans in Brewer Nation can watch all Sounds games, Stars' road games from seven Southern League locales, and all Timber Rattlers home games and some road games.

NOTE: Thirty-nine (!) of the Rattlers' 70 home games will be broadcast on TV this season. Time Warner Cable SportsChannel (9) and WACY-TV My NEW32 (30) will split duties. We'll let you know when and who, and remember to refer to the Rattlers' full TV schedule so you can coordinate your DVR activity.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

DVR ALERT: As we've been indicating, Tuesday night is a MyNew32 TV Timber Rattlers night, with pregame at 6:00 PM.

Get ahead on your DVR setting, as the same channel is broadcasting all three games of this Quad Cities series -- so Wednesday's as well.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Look for these just prior to the respective game times --

Nashville Media Notes - it's a unique link each day, but look for it under the "Roster" banner on the Sounds' site.

Brevard County Media Notes - again, it's a unique link each day, but look for it under the "Multimedia" banner on the Manatees' site.

Wisconsin Media Notes - Linked on the Rattler Radio blog

Nashville just jumped out to 4-0 lead in the 4th, bets on how far Mills is pushed to minimize the BP's struggles?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Man Javier Baez is really struggling. For a "can't miss" prospect he sure is missing the ball an awful lot.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Brevard County Bottom of the 4th

Tyrone Taylor grounds out, shortstop Jorge Polanco to first baseman MIke Gonzales.

Offensive Substitution: Pinch-hitter Brandon Macias replaces Michael Reed.

Brandon Macias flies out to left fielder Travis Harrison.

Cameron Garfield flies out to right fielder Tyler Grimes.

From the radio crew Twitter feed:

B4: Michael Reed leaves the game after a check swing. With a 1-2 count, Brandon Macias comes to the plate. 2-0, Miracle.

Brewer Fanatic Staff
Denson must be hurt/sick as well. I think this is now the 3rd straight game he hasn't played.

Reed coming out on a check swing is probably an oblique or something in that area

Check our transaction thread, Denson placed on the DL today...

Sounds Deal Two-Hit Shutout In Iowa

Nashville's Brad Mills Tosses Six Scoreless; Gomez Homers

Nashville Sounds

http://www.milb.com/assets/images/0/7/6/75328076/cuts/Brad_Mills_418_46_Large_21w08mik_zro0lh7h.jpg

(MIKE STRASINGER )

DES MOINES, Iowa - The Nashville Sounds shut out the Iowa Cubs Tuesday afternoon at Principal Park, picking up the 8-0 victory behind a quality start from Brad Mills and a three-inning save by Michael Blazek.

Mills (3-0) held the I-Cubs to one hit through six scoreless innings to pick up the win and his third consecutive quality start. The outing extends his scoreless streak to 16 1/3 innings, the longest such streak by a Sounds pitcher this season, and trims his season ERA to 1.45.

He fanned a season-high eight batters and walked one before Blazek took over in the seventh. The two combined for the team's third shutout victory of the season, with Blazek netting his first save for three scoreless frames.

At the plate, Pete Orr, Hector Gomez, and Taylor Green each had three-hit, two-RBI outings to power the Sounds offense.

Nashville broke out of the 0-0 tie with four runs in the fourth inning off of Iowa starting pitcher Chris Rusin, ending his scoreless streak at 12 1/3 innings.

Sean Halton, 1-for-4, doubled to lead-off the fourth and moved to third on Gomez's infield single. Green followed with a double off the right-field wall to score Halton and give the Sounds a 1-0 lead with two on and no outs.

Outfielder Kevin Mattison hit a sacrifice fly, scoring Nashville's second run, before Orr hit a two-run two-out single into shallow left field.

The Sounds extended their lead to five runs in the sixth inning courtesy of a Rusin throwing error. Mills laid down his second sacrifice bunt on the play, moving both runners into scoring position, and reached safely on Rusin's errant run-scoring throw.

Gomez added a pair of runs to the Sounds total with a home run in the seventh inning. The Sounds have eight homers over the last five games, after recording only two homers in their previous 11 contests.

Green scored the team's final run in the ninth inning with his second RBI-double of the game, which scored Gomez.

After a league-wide off day Wednesday, the Sounds will begin an eight-game homestand at Greer Stadium on Thursday night as they take on the Oklahoma City RedHawks (Astros affiliate). Right-handed pitcher Ariel Pena (2-2, 4.66) will make the start for Nashville, opposite the RedHawks RHP Nick Tropeano (1-3, 2.94). Broadcaster Jeff Hem has the call on 102.5 The Game.

Nashville Boxscore

So I'm not happy about the "veteraness" in AAA because I'm more interested in player development than winning games, but these old Nashville pitchers have certainly been getting the job done. Brad Mills hasn't had a season like this since he was 23 years old. He's been fantastic since joining the rotation. Michael Blazek gave the bullpen a much needed lift with his 3 scoreless innings allowing Nashville to salvage a split out of what very well could have been a 4 game sweep.

Nashville Recap

Nashville Gameday

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Mills solid again in Sounds' two-hitter

Nashville lefty holds Iowa to one hit, combines with Blazek in win

By Danny Wild / MiLB.com

When Brewers prospect Johnny Hellweg was sent for Tommy John surgery late last month, it was an unfortunate way to open the door for someone else to step up in Nashville.

"I was basically the sixth guy," said Brad Mills. "I'd step in when needed in a doubleheader, but once that happened, they came to me and said, 'You're the guy now and that's your spot."

Mills has pitched more like an ace than a sixth man since replacing Hellweg, and Tuesday was yet another example. The 29-year-old left-hander struck out eight, walked one and allowed just one hit in a combined two-hit shutout as the Triple-A Sounds blanked the Cubs, 8-0, at Principal Park.

"When [Hellweg] went down, I stepped in and ever since then, I've found my footing, gotten more comfortable in the role and I'm enjoying it," Mills said. "It's been a good fit, I like my pitching coach, we've worked well together, and so it's really been a good year so far."

Mills earned the win on April 26 in his first start following Hellweg's elbow injury six days earlier. He pitched six hitless innings against New Orleans on May 1, limited Colorado Springs to four hits over seven scoreless innings May 8 and turned in another gem on Tuesday, throwing 55 of his 84 pitches for strikes before giving way to Michael Blazek, who struck out two and allowed one hit over the final three innings for his first save.

Mills said he relied more on his secondary pitches Tuesday after his fastball command felt off.

"Obviously the results were good, but this was not my best command effort I've ever had," he said. "I was able to keep it close and put up some zeros."

Originally drafted by Toronto in 2007, Mills made his Major League debut in 2009 and has since appeared in 15 games over parts of four seasons for the Blue Jays and Angels. Toronto traded the lefty to Los Angeles for Jeff Mathis in 2011, and he was claimed off waivers by Texas last March before signing with Milwaukee as a free agent in January.

"It's always good being with a new team kind of trying to prove yourself again," Mills said. "Some of the guys here, they've been playing together for a while, so it's good to get off to a good start. I was kind of in limbo for a while coming out of the 'pen and making spot starts."

Thus, he brings a veteran presence to a role previously occupied by Hellweg, a hard-throwing 24-year-old ranked as Milwaukee's No. 9 prospect after claiming 2013 Pacific Coast League Pitcher of the Year honors last year.

And while Hellweg could hit 98 mph with his fastball, Mills said he's more concerned with turning in quality starts.

"My focus is always -- as a starter who doesn't throw hard -- if I can throw strikes, I can keep my team in the game," Mills said. "Giving them a chance, making sure the other team is swinging the bat, and hopefully saving the bullpen. The ones that kill you are when you have early outings -- those hurt your bullpen -- so I want to give our team a chance, throw some strikes and see where it takes me."

Mills took that approach Tuesday, picking off Cubs leadoff man Matt Szczur after a walk in the first. He worked a 1-2-3 second before allowing his only hit of the game to Chris Rusin, Iowa's starting pitcher and reigning PCL Pitcher of the Week following his no-hitter on May 7. Rusin reached on a two-out single up the middle, but Mills kept rolling, pitching around a leadoff error in the fourth. He struck out the side swinging in the fifth and whiffed the final two batters he faced in a perfect sixth to end his afternoon. Logan Watkins doubled off Blazek to lead off the ninth and was the only Cubs batter to reach second.

"I just felt like fastball command wasn't on point," Mills said. "Some games you go out and you can put the fastball wherever you want. And that's your focus as a pitcher -- commanding the fastball. But luckily I was throwing my secondary pitches -- my changeup and curves. I was able to throw those for strikes whenever I wanted. Ideally, I'd like to have better fastball command."

Despite the command struggles, Mills managed to follow Jimmy Nelson's gem for Nashville a night earlier, when the righty held Iowa to a pair of hits and struck out nine over six innings. Nelson also spoke about overcoming early command issues.

"It comes and goes," Mills said. "There's games you're going to go out there and feel like you don't need to think about your aim. And sometimes you're fighting yourself, you're out of rhythm and working harder, and that's how it was today."

Nashville broke the game open in the fourth when Taylor Green doubled home Sean Halton, Kevin Mattison plated Hector Gomez with a sacrifice fly and Pete Orr added a two-run single. Mills himself laid down a sacrifice bunt in the sixth that helped Matt Pagnozzi score when Rusin threw the ball away. Gomez tacked on a two-run homer in the seventh, his fourth, for more insurance.

Blazek turned in his third straight scoreless appearance following a rough outing on May 1, impressing Mills.

"He's a great arm -- I'm glad hes coming in behind me," Mills said. "With runners on, he's a guy I want coming in. I'm happy to see him get some extended work and do well."

Brad Mills has allowed just five hits over his last three starts for Nashville. (Mike Strasinger/Nashville Sounds)

http://www.milb.com/assets/images/5/0/0/75326500/cuts/Brad_Mills_418_57_Large_dy9o1ywu_0ozb6czj_da5i81mr.jpg

Final: Fort Myers 6, Brevard County 0

Brevard doomed again by mistakes in 6-0 loss

'Tees commit four errors, issue six walks, do not record extra-base hit

By Andrew Luftglass / Brevard County Manatees

http://www.milb.com/assets/images/3/6/4/75388364/cuts/Magnifico_5.13_1_640x360_7ilhlgya_m8heb8mx.jpg

Brevard County starting pitcher Damien Magnifico went 5.1 innings and allowed two earned runs on five hits and six walks, as the Manatees were shutout 6-0 by the Fort Myers Miracle on Tuesday night at Space Coast Stadium in Viera. (Dennis Greenblatt/Hawk-Eye Sports Photography)

VIERA, Fla. - A second straight night of defensive futility by the Brevard County Manatees, plus a terrific start by Fort Myers Miracle right-handed pitcher Jose Berrios led to the 'Tees being shutout 6-0 on Tuesday night at Space Coast Stadium.

The Manatees (20-17) committed four errors for the second game in a row and did not record an extra-base hit in the loss to the Miracle (22-16).

Berrios (2-2, 2.72 ERA) was particularly impressive in a season-high 6.1 innings. Fort Myers' starter held the 'Tees hitless until Victor Roache broke up Berrios' no-hit bid with a leadoff single in the fifth. Berrios only surrendered four hits, walked one and hit a batter in his scoreless performance.

The 19-year-old right-hander recorded his highest strikeout total of the year, as he fanned eight, including four in a row between the second and third innings. Of his eight strikeouts, five were of the looking variety.

Brevard County had its best opportunity to cross home in the fifth inning. Two batters after Roache singled, Yadiel Rivera slapped a base hit to right field and Nathan Orf walked to load the bases. Berrios ended the threat by inducing a ground out to second base to end the inning and keep the 'Tees off the scoreboard.

While Berrios was strong on the mound, the Miracle's offense was advantageous. They capitalized on four defensive miscues and six walks by Brevard County pitching to score their six runs.

In the second, Mike Gonzales worked a leadoff walk against Manatees' starter Damien Magnifico (2-3, 2.90). Travis Harrison then doubled to put runners on second and third andTyler Grimes ripped a one-out single to left that brought Gonzales home with the game's first run.

The Miracle took advantage of another leadoff walk and an error in the third inning. John Murphy worked a base on balls to start the frame. Shortly thereafter, Murphy caught himself between first and second on a pitch in the dirt. A rundown ensued and shortstop Orlando Arcia accidentally threw the ball off Murphy's helmet.

The ball ricocheted down the right field line and Murphy advanced to third. With two outs in the inning, Jorge Polanco produced an RBI single to put his team ahead, 2-0.

Fort Myers did not score again until the sixth inning, but when the road team did strike again, it was because of more walks. Polanco worked a leadoff walk and after a diving grab by Arcia for the first out; Harrison and Adam Brett Walker worked back-to-back four-pitch walks to load the bases.

The third walk of the inning was the end of Magnifico's night and Austin Ross came in to relieve. Ross got Grimes to fly out to right field, but Polanco scored on the sacrifice. The reliever induced another fly out to end the frame, but the Miracle led, 3-0.

Magnifico ended up taking the loss for Brevard County. He allowed three runs - two earned - on five hits. The big killer for Magnifico was in the walk column, as he issued six bases on balls. Magnifico also struck out three men.

The seventh inning was likely the toughest for the Manatees to stomach. Fort Myers struck for three runs in the inning to take a 6-0 lead and the Miracle did it on four hits and a pair of Brevard errors.

Murphy began the inning with a double and Aderling Mejia followed with a single up the middle to put runners on the corners. 3B Niko Goodrum came up next and singled to right field to score Murphy and move Mejia to third, but an errant throw to the infield by right fielder Brandon Macias allowed Goodrum to advance to second.

With the Miracle now leading 4-0, Polanco stepped up and hit a soft line drive to center field. Tyrone Taylor misplayed and dropped the ball, which allowed Mejia to cross the plate with the fifth run. Polanco was credited with a sacrifice fly and an RBI, but he advanced to second on the two-base error and Goodrum moved up to third base.

At this point, the Manatees caught a slight break on a Miracle baserunning mistake. With runners on second and third, Gonzales hit a roller toward third. Ross bounced off the mound, fielded the ball and threw Gonzales out at first.

Goodrum stayed put at third on the play, but Polanco ran toward third, as well. Goodrum was forced to run home and was thrown out in a rundown for a lengthy and unconventional double play. Polanco scored shortly thereafter on a double by Harrison to round out the Miracle's six-run ballgame.

The Manatees also suffered a tough injury to a key outfielder in the fourth inning. Right fielder Michael Reed tried to check his swing on a 1-1 pitch from Berrios, but dropped his bat and held the right side of his torso. Reed exited the game and Macias came in for the rest of the game to bat in his spot and play right field.

Fort Myers has taken the first two games of this four-game series from the Manatees, but the two sides meet again on Wednesday morning for a 10:35 a.m. start at Space Coast Stadium.

Reigning Florida State League Pitcher of the Week Jed Bradley (4-1, 2.77) will take the ball for Brevard County. The left-hander - who has now won the league's weekly award twice this season - will be opposed by Fort Myers southpaw David Hurlbut (2-1, 1.69).

Brevard County Box Score

The Manatees managed only six hits and none went for extra bases. Nicky Delmonico continued his hot start going 2-for-4. The other four hits came from Brandon Macias, Mike Garza, Yadiel Rivera and Victor Roache. Damien Magnifico struggled with his control, walking six batters. He also committed one of four errors for BC. Macias, Orlando Arcia and Tyrone Taylor had the others.

Brevard County Play-By-Play

Rattlers stop Bandits win streak

Wisconsin beats Quad Cities 10-4

By Chris Mehring / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers built an early 6-0 lead and pulled away with some late runs to beat the Quad Cities River Bandits 10-4 Tuesday night at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium. Chris McFarland and Michael Ratterree each drove in two runs for the Rattlers while Tyler Alexander and a pair of Wisconsin relievers kept the River Bandits from mounting a comeback.

Johnny Davis started Wisconsin's first inning rally with a single. He stole second and went to third on a throwing error. Clint Coulter knocked in Davis with a single and the Rattlers had the lead. Michael Ratterree lined a two-out triple to right-center to drive in Coulter. Taylor Brennan put a cap on the inning with an RBI single to send Ratterree home for a 3-0 advantage. Opponents had scored first in the first four games of this Wisconsin homestand.

Davis started another rally for the Rattlers (17-20) in the bottom of the second. He reached on a two-out single and stole second. Chris McFarland cracked a double off the wall in center to get Davis home. The double extended McFarland's current hitting streak to ten games.

Ratterree crushed a home run to the beach beyond the wall in right-center with one out in the bottom of the third inning to put the Rattlers up 5-0.

Angel Ortega was at second base with two outs and McFarland at the plate in the fourth. He took off for third base on a pitch to the plate that got away from River Bandits catcher Brett Booth. The ball bounced to the Wisconsin on deck circle and Ortega never slowed as he got to third. Ortega raced for home and scored without a play for a 6-0 lead.

Alexander gave up a pair of singles to start the top of the sixth inning. Then, he retired the next two hitters. It looked like Alexander may get out of the sixth without any damage, but a grounder to first off the bat of Ronnie Mitchell was missed for an error and two runs scored. Tyler White followed with a long home run to left and the Bandits (18-19) were within 6-4.

Harvey Martin came on in relief and - after a double by Booth - got the final out.

Alexander's scoreless innings streak was snapped at ten innings, but he set new single game marks as a professional for innings pitched (5-2/3) and strikeouts (7).

The Wisconsin bats went back to work in the bottom of the sixth to rebuild their lead. Rafael Neda walked to start the inning. Paul Eshleman, who was just activated off the disabled list a few hours before game time, followed with a triple to right-center to score Neda. Ortega singled in Eshleman and the Rattlers were up 8-4.

In the eighth, Davis was at first with two outs. He stole second, his third steal of the game and fourteenth of the season, to get into scoring position. McFarland singled and Davis scored his third run of the game. Coulter sent a towering fly deep to left that was dropped for a two-base error and McFarland scored the final run of the game on that play.

Taylor Williams, who took over on the mound for the Rattlers in the top of the seventh, pitched three scoreless innings and struck out five to record his first professional save.

Wisconsin snapped Quad Cities' six-game winning streak with the win on Tuesday night.

The final game of the series is scheduled for Wednesday night. Barrett Astin (1-1, 4.30) is the scheduled starting pitcher for the Timber Rattlers. Evan Grills (1-0, 3.64) is set to start for the River Bandits. Game time is 6:35pm.

The final game of the homestand is a WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night. Enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1. Plus, Cars.com will be giving away Bam Bam Stick noisemakers.

If you can't make it out to the ballpark, you can still follow the action in several ways. MyNEW 32's Sports Showdown has the television broadcast starting with their pregame show at 6:00pm. The radio broadcast may be heard on AM1280, WNAM or IHeartRadio starting with the pregame show at 6:15pm. The game is also available to subscribers of MiLB.TV.

HOME RUNS:

QC:

Tyler White (1st, 1 on in 6th inning off Tyler Alexander, 2 out)

WIS:

Michael Ratterree (5th, 0 on in 3rd inning off Edison Frias, 1 out)

WP: Tyler Alexander (3-3)

LP: Edison Frias (1-2)

SAVE: Taylor Williams (1)

TIME: 2:49

ATTN: 3,895

Wisconsin Boxscore

Wisconsin Recap

Wisconsin Gameday

- Plato

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Final: @Chattanooga 5, Huntsville 3

Stars Five Game Winning Streak Ends

Chattanooga, TN - The Chattanooga Lookouts, the Double-A Affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers, were able to end their five game losing streak Tuesday by hitting three home runs to defeat the Huntsville Stars 5-3. The Stars had their five game winning streak snapped.

With the Lookouts trailing 3-0 in the fourth inning, Scott Schebler hit a two-run home run against Huntsville starter Brent Suter cutting the deficit to 3-2. Chattanooga then took the lead for good off another two-run homer. This time Brian Cavazos-Galvez took Suter deep over the left-centerfield wall for his first home run of the season.

Chattanooga added a key insurance run in the eighth against Stars reliever Tim Dillard. Schebler hit his second homerun of the game and his eighth of the season on a deep shot over the right field wall. It was the first run allowed by Dillard 7.2 innings this year.

The Stars loaded the bases with nobody out in the ninth, thanks to three consecutive walks by Lookouts reliever Jarrett Martin.

Chattanooga went to the bullpen and brought in their leading saves man Pedro Baez to get them out of a jam. Baez came through, as he struck out pinch hitter Adam Weisenburger for the first out. Baez then proceeded to strike out Nick Shaw and D'Vontrey Richardson to end the ballgame.

Baez collected his sixth save. Juan Noriega earned the win improving to 2-2 out of the Chattanooga bullpen.

The Stars built an early 3-0 advantage. Jason Rogers gave the Stars a 1-0 lead on his first inning RBI single. In the second, Shaw and Richardson provided back to back RBI singles increasing the Huntsville lead.

Suter, who took the loss, allowed a season high four runs on a season high eight hits. Suter's record falls to 5-2 as he struck out five.

Chattanooga improves to 15-23, while the Stars are still a Southern League best 26-13.

The Stars lead the Lookouts 3-1 in the series. Game five will be played Wednesday morning. RHP Jacob Barnes (0-0, 3.86) will start for the Stars. Chattanooga will go with RHP Garett Gould (1-4, 5.51). The game can be heard on the internet only starting at 10:00 AM CT with Steve Jarnicki on wtkiradio.com.

Huntsville Box Score

As it turned out, didn't matter given the agonizing 9th described above, but Tim Dillard did allow an insurance run in the 8th, his first in eight innings. RHP Arcenio Leon with another scoreless inning.

Catcher Shawn Zarraga singled and walked twice (.423/.510/.474 - .985 OPS, 78 AB's), still not quite league-leading eligible.

Huntsville Game Log

Brewer Fanatic Staff

VIDEO: Nashville's Brad Mills finishes off six one-hit frames by getting Arismendy Alcantara for his 8th K in the Sounds' 8-0 win at Iowa

Brevard County --

AUDIO: LHP Hobbs Johnson joins Andrew Luftglass on the Manatees Pregame Show (Monday)

AUDIO: RHP Martin Viramontes joins Justin Rocke on the Manatees Pregame Show to talk about his early season success

AUDIO, Game high/lowlights: Fort Myers defeats Brevard County, 6-0

Rattler Radio blog - Postgame entry

Chock-full as usual with audio, photos, and video...

VIDEO: Additional Rattlers highlights via the MyNew32 TV broadcast -- maybe you'll have better luck in your browser than I am...

Archived