Brewer Fanatic

Lohse Bobbles (pinstripes AND white versions?)

TURBO

So I hear there are pinstripes and white jersey Lohse bobbles.

Anyone know if they are 50/50, or is the pinstripes one of 5000?

I was hoping they would do only one of each bobble this year...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Neither have I, but there is a guy on craigslist selling the pinstripes for $25 and the white for $10.

Time will tell soon enough, if there are pinstripes, they will be on ebay sometime tonight.

I don't know what bothers me more, the fact they are doing retros, or the fact that they aren't saying so ahead of time, like it's a secret.

$25 is awfully low for a brand new retro too. I'd imagine Lohse retros would be pretty costly. He's a popular player, doing well, and tickets for today's game were really expensive.

The Jon and Cait post from earlier this week said there would only be white jerseys. Still hoping...

Looks like it was a false alarm... I have talked to 2 people who went to the game, and they both said only white jerseys were given out.

Whew...

The guy on craigslist, not sure what he is thinking.

Here is his ad.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/clt/4464858979.html

I emailed him, but still no reply.

what a letdown for the brewers profiteer potential? after gomez sga selling for unprecedented levels, segura asg ssh hype, and the FC bobble of the month surprise - now just a ho-hum standard giveaway no variants. Bring on the Boyface June 15. (ah but first theres zubazpalooza and stitch / pitch)

curious, anyone on the board here going to the brewers game this friday?

what a letdown for the brewers profiteer potential? after gomez sga selling for unprecedented levels, segura asg ssh hype, and the FC bobble of the month surprise - now just a ho-hum standard giveaway no variants. Bring on the Boyface June 15. (ah but first theres zubazpalooza and stitch / pitch)

I, for one, am ECSTATIC if they've stopped doing the retro uniforms.

I, for one, am ECSTATIC if they've stopped doing the retro uniforms.

Same here! One of each pose is plenty!!!

doubtful the variant game is over. but yeah, by making the releases more ordinary and accessible. this is the satisfaction?

i know one of the profiteers who does dubious things to gain his edge. he seemed quite unhappy last sun while trying to squeeze every dollar out of every minute.

Satisfaction to me is the fact that we aren't being overkilled by so many bobbles. As it is now, they give away too many each season, making them not very special.

It is over-saturation, and a lot of people have stopped collecting because there are just too damn many.

I'd like to see 4 bobbles per season, no retros, no alternates. I may be in the minority as a collector though.

Archived