Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-07 Diamondbacks (Arroyo) at Brewers (Peralta), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

Already 4 hits given up today by Peralta. No runs is nice but that is a lot of hits so far.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Losing a series to these guys at home is inexcusable.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I only use MLB these days, and I typically stream the radio call with that. I paid attention to how behind it was this inning. Normally it was maybe a pitch behind, but with the caught stealing to end the inning it was way behind.

I get constant flash player crashes using it, doesn't matter what browser or operating system. I have win 7 32 with IE and FF on my work laptop, win 7 64 on my home desktop computer with FF and Chrome, and I have a windows 8 64 laptop with Chrome and FF. I haven't had success with any so I basically gave up using gameday this year. I just started following the games through The Score App on my iPhone, I won't even use MLB's app anymore unless I want to see the boxscore.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Verified Member
Wily isn't pitching poorly. Basically the only base hit that was hit well was the homer. For example, the final single in the 3rd was literally a pop-up that just happened to land in the one spot neither Schafer nor Gomez could reach.

Why are we pitching to Goldmember anyways?

Verified Member
Is there anyone in this thread right now who can see what in the hell is going on in this game? Waiting for BSPN's gamecast to show me anything is getting tiresome.

There was a delay because Roenicke was considering a challenge of that 2-out, 4th inning single.

It was a liner to right that Gindl dove straight ahead for. The ump ruled he trapped it, but on replay, it looked like he caught it. Lucroy played a little delay game by going to the mound so the staff could check the replay, then RRR came out. Joe Block said he thinks RRR was denied a challenge because he took too long.

Is there anyone in this thread right now who can see what in the hell is going on in this game? Waiting for BSPN's gamecast to show me anything is getting tiresome.

There was a delay because Roenicke was considering a challenge of that 2-out, 4th inning single.

It was a liner to right that Gindl dove straight ahead for. The ump ruled he trapped it, but on replay, it looked like he caught it. Lucroy played a little delay game by going to the mound so the staff could check the replay, then RRR came out. Joe Block said he thinks RRR was denied a challenge because he took too long.

There is a time limit? How long did it take for RR to come out?

The replay system needs to be revamped, period. This whole, let's waste time and just wait for the dugout to confirm it is pretty silly. If you come out to dispute a call, it should be an automatic challenge. As long as the next pitch hasn't been thrown, the challenge should be allowed. The system itself just seems completely flawed in this regard.

We need a few random solo HR, I don't see this lineup stringing together any hits to actually score runs.

Archived