Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-07 Diamondbacks (Arroyo) at Brewers (Peralta), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/diamondbacks.png[/logo][game-info][h1]May 07 | 12:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Diamondbacks (12-24) | Brewers (22-12)[/h2][h3]MLBN | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/pitchers/diamondbacks/arroyo-01.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/pitchers/brewers/peralta-07.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]2-2, 6.03 ERA, 1.53 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Arroyo is finally feeling healthy after suffering a bulging disk in Spring Training and a virus in late April. He tossed a gem his last time out holding the Padres scoreless on just three hits over seven innings.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]4-1, 2.04 ERA, 1.03 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Diamondbacks | Game Log[/h3][h3]Peralta put on a one-man show in his most recent outing in Cincinnati, throwing eight shutout innings while driving in his team's only two runs in a shutout win.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. RF Gerardo Parra
  2. 3B Martin Prado
  3. 1B Paul Goldschmidt
  4. C Miguel Montero
  5. LF Cody Ross
  6. 3B Eric Chavez
  7. CF A.J. Pollock
  8. SS Cliff Pennington
  9. P Bronson Arroyo

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Carlos Gomez
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett
  3. C Jonathan Lucroy
  4. 1B Lyle Overbay
  5. 3B Mark Reynolds
  6. RF Caleb Gindl
  7. SS Jean Segura
  8. LF Logan Schafer
  9. P Wily Peralta

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It takes a village.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I see Ramirez isn't playing. That is a good thing. He needs some time off. But why in the hell isn't this game on TV anywhere?? We have MLB Extra Innings and it isn't on there nor is it being shown on the MLB Network? :angry

I think the game is regional only on MLB Network
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Off to a good start!

This pisses me off. We paid good money to get MLB Extra Innings and the one game I give a damn about isn't being shown. :angry

This pisses me off. We paid good money to get MLB Extra Innings and the one game I give a damn about isn't being shown. :angry

It comes down to FSN Wisconsin too. Just pay for all the games and get an extra set of commentators if they need a "day off"

What the hell happened? I thought Gomez was on 3rd and Scooter was on first and nobody out???

It says Lucroy grounded into a DP and then I'm not sure.

Awesome website!

It comes down to FSN Wisconsin too. Just pay for all the games and get an extra set of commentators if they need a "day off"

I wonder if the problem is AZ isn't airing the game either. Normally MLB Extra will show the game here even if we stuck with the opposing team's broadcast.

What the hell happened? I thought Gomez was on 3rd and Scooter was on first and nobody out???

Awesome website!

Gomez must have scored on the DP and then Overbay must've struck out or something. I donno, Overbay is our cleanup hitter? God help us...

Seeing how it's not on tv...does anyone know of a GOOD online gamecast? The MLB, CBS and ESPN ones frustrate me al the time. They lag way behind, freeze all the time and I think they suck. What do you guys use?

Seeing how it's not on tv...does anyone know of a GOOD online gamecast? The MLB, CBS and ESPN ones frustrate me al the time. They lag way behind, freeze all the time and I think they suck. What do you guys use?

Yes, I'd like to know this too.

Awesome website!

Gomez must have scored on the DP and then Overbay must've struck out or something. I donno, Overbay is our cleanup hitter? God help us...

He grounded out on a nice play but hey, narrative.

Verified Member

Awesome website!

Lucroy got jammed and hit a grounder directly to second base for an easy double play, but Gomez scored. Overbay made nice contact and sent a grounder to right field, but Prado made a great play and jump throw to just beat him at first.

Verified Member
I am at the game - that Segura play looked close - anyone watching on TV?

Appeared to be the right call. Saw a replay from behind second it it looked like the tag just caught him on the heel a hair before he touched the base.

He must've gotten a horrible jump to not be able to make it safely on a throw so far on the opposite side of the bag.

Archived