Brewer Fanatic

Practice: Saturday, May 10th - 2:00 (time changed to 2!) - Lafollette Park

valpocrewsader
Second and last practice before our first game. Sunday is Mother's Day, so it needs to be Saturday. I'm hearing the earlier the better, especially with the Brewers playing in the evening. So, 11:00 or so? Who's interested? I'll also spread the word via text...
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I will not be able to make it. Not that practice helps. On Monday I had three week ground outs and a can of corn to right field.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I will not be able to make it.

Make any difference if we change the practice time? There's been tepid response to the practice announcement, could change the time if it gets a few more guys interested.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Officially changed the time to 2:00 on Saturday. From what I'm hearing, that's the best chance to get a group together. Text message to follow...

The outlook for practice...

- valpo is in

- aaron is in

- kenny is a strong maybe

- nullbyte is a maybe?

- schubert is unknown

- radman disappeared

- al is doubtful

- al's brother phil is doubtful?

- brian/coder out

- houle out

- beeks out

Archived