Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-05 Diamondbacks (Bolsinger) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 run lead I say everybody Wang Chung tonight

"we don't know how he responds unless he's getting shelled so him coming in with a big lead is unhealthy" -rrr

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I think the next music video this team should make is "gettin' jiggy wit it". I would pay to see them do that dance.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Id much rather have seen Wang here and used Smith if things got hairy

As much as we all want to see him, ron simply won't reveal his wang in this situation.

Seems like a move made in reaction to 'end the skid' and nail down the win. I'm generally sympathetic to the idea that the manager has more info on various guys on any given day, but it's pretty hard to justify not seeing some guys from the backend of the pen the last two innings.

A couple of points.

1) you can pitch Wang with a five run lead; you can simply 'once two guys get on, you are done'; at least he will be able to face two guys... maybe two innings!

2) did you notice Smith was suddenly (this outing) not at 94-96 mph... but only 90ish; that is a warning sign to me

A couple of points.

1) you can pitch Wang with a five run lead; you can simply 'once two guys get on, you are done'; at least he will be able to face two guys... maybe two innings!

2) did you notice Smith was suddenly (this outing) not at 94-96 mph... but only 90ish; that is a warning sign to me

Agreed. Something to be said for being part of a win... confidence... pretty sure we've heard that this year.

Archived