Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-30 Brewers (Garza) at Cardinals (Miller), 12:45 PM CDT [Day Baseball! #WCWW; Brewers lose, 9-3]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish we had Nelson as the #5 and Abreu at 1B. Garza might just suck. Hate watching him pitch.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This game isn't even close to being over guys.

Yeah, we know.

I don't know if you're serious or trolling with this whole act, but it has gotten old.

It's not an act at all. Posters are generally very quick to say it's over prematurely when they don't understand that we have a team with pitching that can hold the score till our offense catches up. Someones got to stay positive and realistic. Nothing wrong with what I said at all.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Yeah, we know.

I don't know if you're serious or trolling with this whole act, but it has gotten old.

It's not an act at all. Posters are generally very quick to say it's over prematurely when they don't understand that we have a team with pitching that can hold the score till our offense catches up. Someones got to stay positive and realistic. Nothing wrong with what I said at all.

Aside from the fact that after yesterday, NOBODY is saying "it's over" with any sincerity after going down by one run in the 4th.

Just reassuring and preventing that from actually happening dlk9s. Anotherwords making sure.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Yeah, we know.

I Hate Trolls! (this is what I thought of)

http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/450562.jpg

Rob,

I hate trolls also. There are usually so negative and not really fans of the team, and a veteran Brewers board poster and as positive as I am.

Yeah, we know.

Isnt this ironic? You were the one saying we had no shot to beat St. Louis because their pitchers are the best and always pitch us outside.

Rob,

I hate trolls also. There are usually so negative and not really fans of the team, and a veteran Brewers board poster and as positive as I am.

There's positivity, and then there's "I love lamp" posts.

List all the positive things I've said about this team over the months, I'll wait a few months till you find them all, because there's so many you can't count.

The Cards are screwing up. Way too many pitching over the plate, and too many to call it a mistake pitch. The Brewers destroy pitching like that. Gotta put it in perspective stout. The Cards aren't the same team as last year. Not by a mile. Sorry dead simmons, but it's true.

Being positive is fine, but nobody is saying the game is over because we're down 1 run in the 4th inning. At least not without some serious sarcasm behind it.

Well this has to be Wang's game for awhile. On the one hand, I want Garza to be fine, but he seems to be fighting himself mentally big time, maybe a short DL stint wouldn't be the worst thing. Nelson can come up and fill in.

Rob,

There's positivity, and then there's "I love lamp" posts.

+1 Tremendous.

Ok enough of this. Let's go WANGY!

That was like a combo good/bad play by Wang there. He probably should've gone to second right away (though I can understand the instinct to want to get the lead runner), but once he saw nobody was at third, he did a really nice job of turning quickly and making a good throw.

Plus, he did a nice job to stab the ball in the first place.

Archived