Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-29 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Lynn), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 11 innings]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Tyler Lyons may be coming in the game soon. That means the Cards will have a "mystery" starter later this week.

Do you think they will give Martinez a shot?

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

This Brewer lineup reminds me so much of the Cards' scrub lineups that terrorized this message board. Aaron Miles, Skip Schumaker, Nick Punto, So Taguchi....you'd see the lineup posted and think, "OK, the Brewers can't lose this game, right?" 4 hours later your wife is wondering why you're screaming profanities in a dark room at your computer
One of those 3 you just named is in the top 50 all time Card hitters. Would you believe it?

Looks like Tyler Lyons may be coming in the game soon. That means the Cards will have a "mystery" starter later this week.

Oh crap...his name has "yle" in it.

It seems that "Kyle" has become a big first name in baseball. A mystery why. I can't think of ANY big celebs to kick that popularity off.

This Brewer lineup reminds me so much of the Cards' scrub lineups that terrorized this message board. Aaron Miles, Skip Schumaker, Nick Punto, So Taguchi....you'd see the lineup posted and think, "OK, the Brewers can't lose this game, right?" 4 hours later your wife is wondering why you're screaming profanities in a dark room at your computer
One of those 3 you just named is in the top 50 all time Card hitters. Would you believe it?

Based on what?

We need more batters whos names end in yle. They are just so clutch.

My name is Kyle and I'd be more than happy to help out.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Based on what?

I think like 500 games...career BA.

This is false, Schumaker hit .288 for the cards, top 50 ends at .291

I really wish our camera at Miller Park could sit more central like the Cards have. Much nicer to watch.

+1. If I could make one upgrade to Miller Park, this would be it. Watching games from a well placed centerfield camera is infinitely more enjoyable for me.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I really wish our camera at Miller Park could sit more central like the Cards have. Much nicer to watch.

+1. If I could make one upgrade to Miller Park, this would be it. Watching games from a well placed centerfield camera is infinitely more enjoyable for me.

I said the same in the IGT last night. This couldn't be too hard of an upgrade to make. Heck, they park a truck in RF and motorcycles in LF...all 50 feet in the air. I'd rather see this angle then from in the hole. MP's angle is REALLY far to the right.

[

This is false, Schumaker hit .288 for the cards, top 50 ends at .291

I said I "think" Shu was on it. I know So was. I followed your link to Baseball Reference, the same place that this afternoon I accidentally found myself on. I could not find "career BA" on that page.

But the point is moot anywho.

Archived