Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-29 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Lynn), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 11 innings]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Lynn challenges the Brewers tonight and pounds the zone with fastballs Davis will have a big night.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

"Most of these guys never had a prime"

CLASSIC!! :laughing

Who were the other 4 SP's on that mlb team besides the Crisco guy?

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I have a strange (and probably temporary) fondness for the Counselnino days, if only for the outstanding platoon names. If I weren't familiar with the current roster challenges, I'd swear this lineup was the result of a dare or lost bet.

But they don't play games on paper. Honestly, I think a "win" for tonight would be no new or worsening Brewers injuries.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Meh..I guess I'm not in agreement with most on the Lucroy thing. I understand he needs a rest, but not tonight, not against the Cards. It's almost like RRR is saying "Well, we will probably lose anyways, might as well give Lucroy a rest too." Also, something has to give. I can't believe that some DL move was not made today.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Weather looks pretty clear and sunny in the background when Bill and Lepay were just doing the intro.... Doesn't appear a rainout is in the offing. Let's go get us a W with a lineup I could easily pencil Enrique Cruz and Lenny Harris into.

Archived