Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-28 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Wacha), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3, 12 innings]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Winnable maybe...but I'm not holding my breathe. And those 2 HR don't help that cause.

The Cardinals are totally in the Brewers head at this point. It doesn't help that the offense is completely inept without Braun in it too apparently.

Just goes to show everyone that I'm an idiot :) Glad I was wrong....big, big win. Looked bleak, fought back, get to extras and then win with no players and virtually no pitchers left.

Got two chances to take the series now, gotta love it!!! Glad I stayed up!!

I'm with you guys with 2 on and Peralta up...I found myself thinking, this could go from our best win of the year (and a real team builder) to a super crushing loss that could be the downfall of the rest of the season.

Bullpen is just amazing. And the K-Rod signing looks like the absolute steal of the off season so far.

"...this could go from our best win of the year (and a real team builder) to a super crushing loss that could be the downfall of the rest of the season."

I was feeling this in my bones. Thank goodness it has become the former. Tomorrow will be amazing (undies now changed). St Louis will come out angry and on fire. If we can somehow stamp another bit of authority, it would be amazing. But, one can see this is going to be a dogfight always with the Cardinals. But if we can believe, we have hope. And today puts many weeks of belief in me - and hopefully the Brewers. Wow. What a game.

Fell asleep, woke up at 3:30, checked score, WOW!!! Just read the game thread, amazing. I could feel the intensity from everyone's posts. Awesome win. Man do we need a day off and some reserves on the bench. I think Braun needs to go on the 15.

Fell asleep, woke up at 3:30, checked score, WOW!!! Just read the game thread, amazing. I could feel the intensity from everyone's posts. Awesome win. Man do we need a day off and some reserves on the bench. I think Braun needs to go on the 15.

+1

Wang would've come in and thrown a slider on the outside corner.

Would have thrown way less pitches.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Same. I tried to stay up as long as I could. Woke up in the middle of the night to check the scores on my phone. Ironic that Davis had such a critical hit given how bad his earlier ABs looked. So psyched for the team getting this win. I posted when they tied it up that it was such a huge mental wall broken through being able to overcome a 3 run deficit to tie it so late in a game.

Archived