Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-25 Cubs (Villanueva) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening, guys.

I want to ask you all. Is my laptop on the fritz? It says that Lyle Overbay just hit a homerun. That can't be.

BTW, extra happy tonight. I just got $850.00 in the mail today from the State of Texas comptroller for lost money that I was owed. Refund from college, a partial refund from physical therapy for being overbilled by the insurance company, and an overpayment of rent from an old apartment I lived in. Nice little bump for the weekend!

You all need to google state comptroller, or unclaimed money for the state(s) you've lived in. I found my dad $650, too. Good chance the state treasury dept is holding some money for you somewhere.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Evening, guys.

I want to ask you all. Is my laptop on the fritz? It says that Lyle Overbay just hit a homerun. That can't be.

BTW, extra happy tonight. I just got $850.00 in the mail today from the State of Texas comptroller for lost money that I was owed. Refund from college, a partial refund from physical therapy for being overbilled by the insurance company, and an overpayment of rent from an old apartment I lived in. Nice little bump for the weekend!

You all need to google state comptroller, or unclaimed money for the state(s) you've lived in. I found my dad $650, too. Good chance the state treasury dept is holding some money for you somewhere.

Buy Brewers tickets with the cash!

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Evening, guys.

I live outside of Dallas, Texas, and the Brewers don't come to Arlington this year. Plus, I'm disabled because of my back and left leg, so there's no way I could sit through a 3 hour game and the drive both ways from Lewisville to Arlington.

I have MLB.tv, so I can watch all the games from the comfort of my bedroom...assuming MLBAM gets the darned broadcast fixed. It's 22 + games into the season, and it's still stuttering, freezing, skipping, etc. At times, the game is unwatchable right now. They keep telling us they're working on the problem.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Evening, guys.

I live outside of Dallas, Texas, and the Brewers don't come to Arlington this year. Plus, I'm disabled because of my back and left leg, so there's no way I could sit through a 3 hour game and the drive both ways from Lewisville to Arlington.

I have MLB.tv, so I can watch all the games from the comfort of my bedroom...assuming MLBAM gets the darned broadcast fixed. It's 22 + games into the season, and it's still stuttering, freezing, skipping, etc. At times, the game is unwatchable right now. They keep telling us they're working on the problem.

I've watched 1 game all year due to TWC dropping MLB Extra innings. Are they stupid?

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Liking the 1B platoon right now, but thinking we don't need that one at 2B any more with the way Scooter is going.

Time to release Weeks when Schafer comes off the DL? Keep Herrera for better bench flexibility, not like Weeks is a threat at the plate anyway.

I only just now saw the replay. Is Junior Lake's error in the first the worst error you have ever seen? I can think of one worse.

Not sure if you are referring to the Soriano jump-drop or Matt Holiday groin-drop

Haha, oops, I meant to say I can't think of one worse. Though you've named some worthy contenders.

Dropping the ball is one thing but I'm not sure how you can be a professional baseball player and lack the hand-eye-coordination to catch an easy pop fly like that (or at least have it hit your glove).

Archived