Brewer Fanatic

Anyone want to trade an April Bobble of the month?

TURBO

Agreed, which is why I'd rather trade for them, but then again, I am still not convinced that I even want to get into them at all since 1.) they are not SGA and 2.) they are Forever Collectible.

The only reason I am considering them are because they look so damn cool. They are also huge, 10" tall.

As far as the Braun Maryville, no big deal... I'm open to a trade if you are, if not, I'll live...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The last one, with all 5 racing sausages on one base is set to retail at $200... That would be almost $700 for the complete set.

I think I am out on this after all...

Well like I said before, with every Tom, Dick, and Harry trying to profit off of bobbles with "limited" and "exclusives" and selling new Forevers for 50% more than their worth (i.e. everyone on Craigslist...$35 for a "springy base" Bernie? Come on!) why wouldn't the Brewers get in on the gouging. Even their Knuckleheads, which are poorly produced IMO, are $30...used to be $20.

This set will break the bank for sure...

TR. I read your trade list every time it gets bumped. Like you I have almost everything I seek w plenty of extras only I am far less organized. I am aware you were lucky enough to send a friend to this game, similar for me. (You may not remember but we did have a trade framed time ago and then backed off. Things change and perhaps I'll seek something that's on your list. And of course well live it's bobblehead.)

About the BOTM set. How does anyone know the final five costs $200? I'm sure the box will be a mammoth like we haven't seen yet.

About the BOTM set. How does anyone know the final five costs $200? I'm sure the box will be a mammoth like we haven't seen yet.

A poster on the yuku bobble board got the information at the team store I believe. There is a thread over there about the "bobbles of the month" and that is where that info was posted.

A friend of mine was at the team store yesterday. He is a season ticket holder, and gets 20% off. For $60, I was going to have him pick one up for me, when he got to the counter, they told him he could not use his 20% off on the Bobbles of the month.

:(

So, I told him to put mine back on the shelf. $80 is a deal breaker for me. The investment of the complete set is just too much. Not to mention, they will probably continue next year.

Archived