Brewer Fanatic

short-season excitement

Crash2303

for my part, I've loved Gian Rizzo, and am excited for his year to start, as well as Andy Hillis. I can't wait for Devin Williams and Tucker Neuhaus to get off the ground and, like a lot of people curiously looking forward to Max Walla pitching.

Its mostly Neuhaus and Williams for me. I just can't get excited about any of the foreign players until they prove something beyond rookie ball. Really hoping for something out of Neuhas considering he is a 3rd base prospect that we desperately need. He did not start off well last year; basically displayed no power at all and carried an OBP barely over 300. Hoping for much better things.

Williams was pretty solid last year except for the walks. Over 10 K/9 and allowed less than a hit an inning. But he needs to vastly improve on the 5.7 BB/9 rate.

Archived