Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-22 Padres (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 12 innings]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing the offense couldn't really wake up at the right times. Gallardo pitched well enough that this team should have been able to get the win at home.

Segura is looking due for a AAA stint. It's like his power has completely evaporated. I expect either a strikeout or groundout every time he's at bat. A .232 batting average doesn't cut it.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Segura is looking due for a AAA stint. It's like his power has completely evaporated. I expect either a strikeout or groundout every time he's at bat. A .232 batting average doesn't cut it.

If he was making good contact it would be less frustrating, but you can continue his groundouts are entirely soft pulls to short. Major struggles.

I should have known better than to stay up for this one. Brewers deserve to lose when Braun, Reynolds, and Segura go 0-3 with a man at 3rd and less than 2 outs. They just couldn't come up with the big hit or even a simple sac fly or ground ball when they needed to.

On the plus side the pitching continues to be fantastic. Even Figaro, minus the gopher ball, looked really good and was blowing hitters away.

I stayed up too, but the only reason I did was because I couldn't stand to miss out on what happens due to the way this team has been playing. Had this been last year, I would have went to bed after the 9th and never looked back. This year, I just feel I can't miss anything.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived