Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-22 Padres (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 12 innings]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More frustrating to watch...Yuni or Rickie?

Rickie. Easily IMO. Yuni was never good and we knew what was coming. But even Yuni at least hit the ball usually and did hit some HR last year. With Weeks, I'm stunned when he doesn't strike out.

More frustrating to watch...Yuni or Rickie?

Rickie. Easily IMO. Yuni was never good and we knew what was coming. But even Yuni at least hit the ball usually and did hit some HR last year. With Weeks, I'm stunned when he doesn't strike out.

Yeah, I guess its really whether the slow agony of a Weeks K is more frustrating than a first pitch pop up.

Damn.. I sorta feel bad for Weeks at this point. I know everyone is frustrated with him - I am, too - but his head has to be a mess. He was completely guessing on that strike 3 pitch.

I feel bad he hasn't been released yet.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

If you are one of the other 24 players, are you worried your management does not have the nerve to cut Rickie. Weeks had a couple of great years. I think a couple more than 99.99% of the earth's inhabitants. It is not like you are killing the guy by cutting him. He should be cut. Immediately.

Not making things easier for Rickie that the only time we see him now is in a situation like bottom of the ninth vs. Dale Thayer. Hard to break out of a slump that way.

I think we have a few interchangeable MLB/AAA guys. Figaro was not bad in MLB last year. He should be one of the shuttle guys like Wooten and I guess Hand. And maybe after the super 2 period we may even see Nelson up and down to pick up MLB innings.

Funny, Ron even said he was going to shuttle our bench players as well! I like that new attitude.

Archived