Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-22 Padres (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 12 innings]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fastballs down the center and no hits means Lucroy isn't right yet

Is there something wrong with Lucroy? He's been hitting for average, power and drawing walks this year. You can't crush em all.

He's better than that. When he's hot he will hit those out.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Games like this are infuriating. The Brewers have had ample chances to score, yet simply can't hit a routine sac fly on multiple occasions. Padres get one chance, and score because Yo bobbles what should be a pretty easy out at the plate.

It's only 1-0 but it's just frustrating to watch us fail to execute simple baseball. I know teams can't do it every single time, but it seems we constantly struggle with men on third and less than two outs. And as I type this, SCOOTER!!!!!

kid is proving the naysayers wrong! SCOOT SCOOT SCOOTERO!!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Fastballs down the center and no hits means Lucroy isn't right yet, but him fouling off pitches like that is a good start.

Not sure in what way Lucroy isn't right.

But anyway, I haven't seen the last couple innings, but in the first three, I'm thinking Kennedy may have had some late movement or something tricky going on with his fastballs. Everybody seemed to be popping them up, even when they were down the middle. Kennedy wasn't very good through those innings, but I'm just wondering if the Brewers hitters as a whole were just having trouble keying in on the pitches because of something he specifically was doing.

Archived