Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-21 Padres (Cashner) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You feel like you just gave up an at-bat".

You did. That's exactly what you did.

We do not need to play smallball 9 innings every day. It does not need to be constant. Especially with the big boys.

Every time I watch him pitch, I am more thankful Will Smith is likely to be Brewer for the remainder of this decade.

I loved Aoki but how in the heck is he worth how good Smith is now and he's still going to get better. (Hopefully) Awesome trade. Just awesome.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Not even going to be down on that. He's been way to good for us this season to even be remotely upset.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Padres broadcast totally got my hopes up. I looked away with the sound off and then looked back to see an A-Ram hit go over the wall. It was a replay of his earlier homer, obviously. Curse you Padres broadcast!

Archived