Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-20 Brewers (Estrada) at Pirates (Cole), 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2, 14 innings]

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep booing. Love it.

Davis just doesn't look balanced in any swing. Same goes for Segura. They gotta take a breath and get back to what makes them good hitters.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is why I never want to see retaliation beanballs get thrown. Free runners are stupid. It's a close game, and we need to win it. Win this game. Let that childish crap sort itself out. Hitting a guy proves nothing. Winning the game is what matters.

Oh my gosh. That was the most horrible and blatantly sexist commercial I've heard in a long time.

"Oh gosh and when I dust them, I talk to them and ask them things like, "Should I buy the dress I want?""

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Wooten? Oh no...

Thornburg shouldn't have been pulled and wooten wouldn't be in right now.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Wooten? Oh no...

Exactly what I thought when I heard he was warming up. I like him, but not a good spot to bring him in imo.

It's not like we have any better options. There's K-Rod who won't come in unless it's a save situation and Duke and Wang.

Idiot Pirates announcers still going on about Gomez "showing up the pitcher"

Sometimes it's really hard to be a baseball fan given all these self-righteous meatheads.

Archived