Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-20 Brewers (Estrada) at Pirates (Cole), 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2, 14 innings]

That was a pretty tame bat flip by Gomez standards, or anyone's really. There are plenty other times (including i believe on a shallow sac fly against these Pirates at MP last week) where he has had more egregious Pujols-esque theatrics
I am not Shea Vucinich

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are other teams such babies? I'm not saying the Brewers never try to start anything (ahem, Prince...) but it's always because of some legitimate grievance like a HBP, not just "I don't like that you got a hit off me"

Maybe MLB needs to fly Brian McCann in to mediate these disrespectful Brewers.

I really dislike Cole. What was he so upset about? Gomez's lack of hustle maybe cost him an inside the parker. We need to win this now to stick it to these clowns.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Gomez is such a dick. I hope he is tossed from the league permanently. A complete douchebag that if it weren't for that ******* cheating douchebag Braun, he would be the biggest embarrassment on the history of the team.

Trolling day? He flipped a bat like every one else. THese sensitive boys need to deal with it. Good job bringing up braun though.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

How the heck does Cole have 2 singles and why the hell Estrada do you throw him a pitch down the middle with 2-2??????????? Horrible pitching.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Why have we not plunked Cole yet? A rib shot is exactly what we should have done.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived