Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-19 Brewers (Garza) at Pirates (Rodriguez), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7, Braun 2-run HR in 9th]

If we could only play defense, we would be winning by a bunch.

Do you want the Brewers to play competent defense, or do you want to see them sock a few more dingers?

http://wisportsconsin.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/simp3.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Will Smith, especially for multiple years...but man I can't help but think how much better this lineup would look right now with Aoki?

Aoki

Gomez

Braun

Ramirez

Lucroy

Segura

Reynolds

Gennett

Davis has been a black hole thus far. Really want to believe he'll turn it around, but man sometimes he just looks like all he does is guess and flail

I am not Shea Vucinich

Joe Block is hilarious. He literally called Braun's hit as "There's a swing and a line drive base hit to left....and it's going to get over the wall!" (very slight exclamation point)

Does he only have one eye or something? No depth perception whatsoever.

I had WTMJ synced to the TV and caught that too. Thought it was weird he said "base hit" when it appeared to be a double. Extra weird when it went out.

I like Will Smith, especially for multiple years...but man I can't help but think how much better this lineup would look right now with Aoki?

Aoki

Gomez

Braun

Ramirez

Lucroy

Segura

Reynolds

Gennett

Davis has been a black hole thus far. Really want to believe he'll turn it around, but man sometimes he just looks like all he does is guess and flail

If he can take a pitch or two on the outside he will be one of the most dangerous hitters in the game. Too soon to count him out by a mile.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

If we could only play defense, we would be winning by a bunch.

Do you want the Brewers to play competent defense, or do you want to see them sock a few more dingers?

http://wisportsconsin.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/simp3.jpg

I love you already, man!

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived