Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-17 Brewers (Gallardo) at Pirates (Volquez), 6:10 PM CDT -- MATT LEPAY'S FIRST GAME [Brewers lose, 11-2]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, but he has also unleashed a cannon at times as well. When this guy does something good, the haters never comment, only when he makes a questionable play.

Seriously? More Scooter hate, I just don't get it...

***ahem...cough, cough****

sounds a lot like what happens with Roenicke on this board a lot more than with Scooter

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Yup, but he has also unleashed a cannon at times as well. When this guy does something good, the haters never comment, only when he makes a questionable play.

Seriously? More Scooter hate, I just don't get it...

***ahem...cough, cough****

sounds a lot like what happens with Roenicke on this board a lot more than with Scooter

True... :embarrassed

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Taylor Green might get a shot at 1st before long; the hot start by Reynolds is long gone and Overbay still hasn't done anything.

Just dump both of them and bring up Green and Halton. Can't be any worse

I was wishing this would happen at the start of the year.

Segura ahead again for reigning webgem, by about 10 votes:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/baseballtonight

I like LePay a lot but only get the audio. How is he doing?

Just voted Jean!

Gennett just another ho-hum single. Gritty/Grinding tough out is how I see Gennett's future. Just a pest, you think you'll dominate, but then boom 2-3 against you and you're wondering why he keeps sneaking those base hits on you?

Archived