Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-16 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Peralta), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-1]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the reasoning for having a game off from broadcasting? Is it to give Rock and BA a day off or is it due to some licensing thing that they are only allowed to broadcast so many games?

If it's to give those guys a day off, wow do I want that job. They work half of the days of the year as it is and still get days off!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What's the reasoning for having a game off from broadcasting?

Weekday games, especially during the school year don't have high viewership. There is a marginal expense to each game broadcast.

Kelly tweaked his hammy running out his bunt.

Kelly hurt his hamstring on the bunt attempt apparently.

As far as it not being on TV, their contract with FSN is only for roughly 150 games...almost all of which wind up being weekday games. Just the way it goes...I think it's pretty common. Most teams other than the super big markets don't televise every game. Not sure if that's just to give the crew a day off or what but that's the way it's been for the Brewers and FSN for as long as I can remember.

What's the reasoning for having a game off from broadcasting?

Weekday games, especially during the school year don't have high viewership. There is a marginal expense to each game broadcast.

Kelly tweaked his hammy running out his bunt.

Thanks, stinks for the Cards, he has pitched well it seems.

Does anyone's gameday keep freezing? It's been doing that all year. Frustrating.

Yes. I was following the Reds/Bucs and had to turn it off.

I would delete the app and re-install. I am not having any issues with my iphone.

We may have and we may have traded 1 year of Aoki for a left handed stud as well as rule 5 pick up Wang for another. Talk about some great moves by our front office so far and this isn't even mentioning the signing of Krod back as he's been lights out.

All I hope is that Melvin & Co. have some Morales up his sleeve after June 6th or whatever it is.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Really sad to basically watch the end of Rickie Weeks with every at bat he is given. Scooter is not great but Weeks has fallen completely off. Sad.

Archived