Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-16 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Peralta), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-1]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, these announcers on MLB networks are obviously pro Cardinals and it is hard to listen to. If my radio feed was synced to the TV I would have Uecker on without hesitation.

They certainly are. They have crowned the Cards already, hedging their bets against failure by their darlings: Yanks-Sox-Dodgers.

That's generally what MLB network does I think. They don't have their own announce crews usually, they just take other teams broadcasts and put it on their network. At least in the few games I've watched on there.

I hope that is true, makes me feel better. I was a little disappointed at first..

Yeah these are the Cardinal's announcers. They're not just an impartial MLB crew.

What I can't figure out is how they decide WHICH announce team they use. You would think they would use the home team's.

Last night I was watching the game for a while on MLB.tv and they had the FSWI feed. Guess it's random.

thats what im talking about right there! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCROY! great at bat!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Nice to listen to the game while at work today.

Dead Simmons, Welcome to the boards! Oh, and did you just quote yourself above and then respond to yourself? Too funny!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

i'd like to continue to state... FatJuan doesnt make that out

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived