Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-15 Cardinals (Miller) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

PrinceFielderx1 you are going to be the reason I never visit another In Game Thread this season. Thanks for offering nothing of value to the thread, and making this a must NOT read thread.

It's actually really easy, and everyone should do this:

1) Stop quoting him

2) Go to User Control panel (top right)

3) Go to Friends & Foes

4) Manage foes, and add his name there.

Thanks, learned something new today. Thanks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceFielderx1 you are going to be the reason I never visit another In Game Thread this season. Thanks for offering nothing of value to the thread, and making this a must NOT read thread.

It's actually really easy, and everyone should do this:

1) Stop quoting him

2) Go to User Control panel (top right)

3) Go to Friends & Foes

4) Manage foes, and add his name there.

Thank you. I just put him on ignore.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Most of the quoting is my fault. I found his posts funny in a "I can't believe you actually said that" type way. His in-game posts have been driving me nuts the last two games; funny how losing brings that out in posters.

Most of the quoting is my fault. I found his posts funny in a "I can't believe you actually said that" type way. His in-game posts have been driving me nuts the last two games; funny how losing brings that out in posters.

It's not losing that bothers me at all, because I'm used to it. I was a fan in the 90's. It's when losing is predictable when I have major issues and when it keeps repeating, because management simply says "we wont change our game plan or adjust, because it's just the way we are" type excuses. Brewers managers say it way to often and it's false. Against good teams you HAVE to make adjustments. I posted the way I did in this game thread from the very get go because I already knew the out come of the game and exactly why it would happen. Just like I did in yesterdays game.

I'll know by the second inning of tomorrow's game what the outcome will be or if they have a chance, so stay tuned.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

FanX are you out to make everyone hate you?

If so, job well done!

No, actually.

I've been correct a lot since October of last year. I know what I'm talking about here. Overtime people will understand and see my point regarding the cards that there's more to it than just having a bad game or it not being their day. A few posters in this thread one of the moderators I believe caught on a realized what was happening. The Cards have a game plan and people just need to open their eyes and see it. I have a knack for pitching. About 90% of the time I know exactly what will be thrown and where it will be thrown based on what the batter does the pitch before, the count etc.. Very few pitchers fool me and those pitchers happen to be the best pitchers in the game the true Aces like Verlander and King felix and CC Sabathia.

The Cardinals are laughing all the way to the playoffs when the play us guys. They know we don't have a clue or should I say a game plan.

16 runs in 8 games at Miller Park will not get it done. Jump on em early tomorrow and play with a lead for once.

Do you remember that game a couple years ago when the Cards pitchers kept pitching the Brewers non stop on the outside of the strike zone for like 15 pitches in a row and the Brewers batters actually went the other way and hit single after single after single then started driving the ball with power and got doubles? That game was against Wainwright I believe and he lasted no more than 2-3 innings in that game, because it was like 8-0 Brewers. THAT"S what I want to see. You keep throwing it there Card pitchers and we will hit it there.

Best game Vs the cards I've ever seen for the Brewers. Hands down. btw.. Nice to see you here Rondoman.

Miller on the Brewers,

"I don't think about that at all," Miller said. " I know there are stats against certain teams and you do better against others, but Milwaukee has a lot of talent. It's not necessarily the team. It's not necessarily anything. It's playing good baseball."

Read the bold and you know the Cards have a specific easy game plan vs the Brewers. The point is - it's about the team, and it is about something (pulling and aggressiveness to be exact), and they knew exactly what to do and they did it for the second night in a row, and they will keep on doing it. They know the Brewers are clueless about what they are doing and they want to keep it that way. I can't blame them.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_04_15_slnmlb_milmlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=mil

Whew, glad that's settled. Just hit the ball to the opposite field. I just sent t team a tweet, go oppo every ab and we can beat these guys.

I know it sounds laughable but seriously if they go the other way and be patient by taking some pitches that are on the outside or look for a 1st pitch fastball on the outside corner for a strike and simply take it up the middle or away to the opposite field they will beat the Cards or score runs to keep it close or take the lead by battling back.

This is how the Cards "make" you beat them, and why they are so.... good. So, do it and beat them this way. Enough of this let's swing at everything and pull everything crap. If they don't adjust today I'm going to go crazy. After tonight they should know this by now. No excuses.

Whew, glad that's settled. Just hit the ball to the opposite field. I just sent t team a tweet, go oppo every ab and we can beat these guys.

I know it sounds laughable but seriously if they go the other way and be patient by taking some pitches that are on the outside or look for a 1st pitch fastball on the outside corner for a strike and simply take it up the middle or away to the opposite field they will beat the Cards or score runs to keep it close or take the lead by battling back.

This is how the Cards "make" you beat them, and why they are so.... good. So, do it and beat them this way. Enough of this let's swing at everything and pull everything crap. If they don't adjust today I'm going to go crazy. After tonight they should know this by now. No excuses.

I am going to say this, every team pitches away for the most part. Estrada included. Now, I wasnt able to watch the game last night, but I would be curious as to why the Cardinals hit Estrada better then we hit Miller. Did they get most of their hits the opposite way?

You talk like hitting a 96 mph baseball where you want to on command is an easy task, that's what's laughable.

It's not losing that bothers me at all, because I'm used to it. I was a fan in the 90's. It's when losing is predictable when I have major issues and when it keeps repeating, because management simply says "we wont change our game plan or adjust, because it's just the way we are" type excuses. Brewers managers say it way to often and it's false. Against good teams you HAVE to make adjustments. I posted the way I did in this game thread from the very get go because I already knew the out come of the game and exactly why it would happen. Just like I did in yesterdays game.

I'll know by the second inning of tomorrow's game what the outcome will be or if they have a chance, so stay tuned.

So in today's game, you will be able to predict the final outcome/score of the game, beyond a shadow of a doubt? You are also a magician and a fortune teller, cool.

It isn't so much what you say that annoys everyone, it is how you say it... Stating all your opinions as facts is a turn off. I'm not going to let a blow-hard egotistical know-it-all scare me away from the forum, but your presence will definitely hinder future posts. Posters like you take the fun out of it. Contrary to your beliefs, you do not know nearly as much as you think.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

About 90% of the time I know exactly what will be thrown and where it will be thrown based on what the batter does the pitch before, the count etc.. Very few pitchers fool me and those pitchers happen to be the best pitchers in the game the true Aces like Verlander and King felix and CC Sabathia.

:rolleyes

There is nothing more to be said here, I am taking my ball and going home.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

About 90% of the time I know exactly what will be thrown and where it will be thrown based on what the batter does the pitch before, the count etc.. Very few pitchers fool me and those pitchers happen to be the best pitchers in the game the true Aces like Verlander and King felix and CC Sabathia.

:rolleyes

There is nothing more to be said here, I am taking my ball and going home.

Classic. I like to tell people the reason I'm not a pro athlete is I ran short on talent. My brain is right there though, about 90% of the time.

I am going to say this, every team pitches away for the most part. Estrada included. Now, I wasnt able to watch the game last night, but I would be curious as to why the Cardinals hit Estrada better then we hit Miller. Did they get most of their hits the opposite way?

You talk like hitting a 96 mph baseball where you want to on command is an easy task, that's what's laughable.

The cards can do it on command, so is it really laughable? Pay attention.

So in today's game, you will be able to predict the final outcome/score of the game, beyond a shadow of a doubt? You are also a magician and a fortune teller, cool.

It isn't so much what you say that annoys everyone, it is how you say it... Stating all your opinions as facts is a turn off. I'm not going to let a blow-hard egotistical know-it-all scare me away from the forum, but your presence will definitely hinder future posts. Posters like you take the fun out of it. Contrary to your beliefs, you do not know nearly as much as you think.

Not the score but the likely outcome. By the way my statement I made ARE fact. Not my problem you can't see what's happening right in front of you.

I will say that is IS much easier to play baseball from your couch than actually playing the game itself.

It's much easier to see whats really happening from home.

Archived