Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-15 Cardinals (Miller) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

I'd fire the pitching coach immediately after this series.

They came into the series with the best team ERA in baseball.....

So if the Brewers play the Cards in the playoffs and the Brewers don't adjust like I'm saying they should and the Cards take advantage like they are doing now you are going to reference the bet team era in baseball?

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can pitch outside by mixing your pitches and changing speeds. Just have to locate and the Cards are the BEST in the game at locating.

You have no evidence to prove this one way or the other. You're just upset that the Brewers have done a 180 in the last two games and it's against the Cardinals who have had their number.

I'd fire the pitching coach immediately after this series.

They came into the series with the best team ERA in baseball.....

So if the Brewers play the Cards in the playoffs and the Brewers don't adjust like I'm saying they should and the Cards take advantage like they are doing now you are going to reference the bet team era in baseball?

I would be thrilled if the Brewers played the Cardinals in the playoffs. They scored 4 runs yesterday, and 3 of them came off a 3 run home run by a back up. Its April. Calm down a bit.

Oh and your prediction about being shut out all series was wrong.

Dumb hitting, stupid pitching get to me and i take it very personally.

Pitches like that are mistakes. No way you groove a fastball belt high in an 0-1 count. It is hard to call it stupid pitching, it is just bad execution. Chill out, if it was as easy as a catcher setting up and hitting the glove everytime no one would score runs.

Right now the Cards are taking advantage of mistakes while the Brewers are not.

The Crads only made 1 mistake on pitching and that was it.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Miller just grooved 7 of 9pitches directly down the middle of the plate to Segura and Braun...Cardinals pitchers are soo smart...Or damn lucky they weren't crushed.

They weren't hit for extra base hits, therefore they were smart pitches.

Pitches like that are mistakes. No way you groove a fastball belt high in an 0-1 count. It is hard to call it stupid pitching, it is just bad execution. Chill out, if it was as easy as a catcher setting up and hitting the glove everytime no one would score runs.

Right now the Cards are taking advantage of mistakes while the Brewers are not.

The Crads only made 1 mistake on pitching and that was it.

Lol, okay dude. Let me guess, they didnt pitch outside and then fool them one time?

Did you see Estrada's twitter post before the game today?

"I have a guaranteed contract and have built up enough credibility in this rotation that I can afford to tank this one game...just to stick it to PrinceFielderx1 on brewerfan.net. I hate that guy and I hope he becomes homeless soon" #EatItPFx1 #pitchingDownTheMiddleOnly #twitterIsDumb

Did you see Estrada's twitter post before the game today?

"I have a guaranteed contract and have built up enough credibility in this rotation that I can afford to tank this one game...just to stick it to PrinceFielderx1 on brewerfan.net. I hate that guy and I hope he becomes homeless soon" #EatItPFx1 #pitchingDownTheMiddleOnly #twitterIsDumb

I'll be on him all year if he keeps this up.,

I predict the Brewers get shut out the rest of this series.

That prediction was stupid.

If you knew me you'd know my reverse jinx come true 100% of the time.Had to try something at this point. usually come with a BANG.

April 15th, 5:16 PM. Pre-game meeting- Miller Park, Milwaukee.

Kranitz: "Now Marco, remember, all fastballs down the middle tonight."

Marco: "But PFx1 HATES that doesn't he coach??"

Kranitz: "When I want your opinion I'll ask for it, now get out there and groove everything for me."

I feel like we're due for a Mark Reynolds HR

the only smart hitters on the team are Braun, ARAM, Schafer, and Lucroy. I suspect Wang might be pretty good also. Be fun to find out.

Archived