Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-15 Cardinals (Miller) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What? Why? Does Lucroy have a grudge vs. Molina and do that on his own accord? Because no sane manager asks their catcher to run against Molina!

I have a hard time believing Lucroy on his own just said "hey, I'm gonna try to steal on Molina."

What? Why? Does Lucroy have a grudge vs. Molina and do that on his own accord? Because no sane manager asks their catcher to run against Molina!

I have a hard time believing Lucroy on his own just said "hey, I'm gonna try to steal on Molina."

Who cares it's stupid regardless.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Right down the middle of the plate. Next time Estrada pitch smarter by pitching away. It's not complicated especially when your only maxing out at 88 mph.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Right down the middle of the plate. Next time Estrada pitch smarter by pitching away. It's not complicated especially when your only maxing out at 88 mph.

Yep, Estrada is not trying to hit corners at all. He's up there just laying it down the middle of the plate on purpose and hoping the Cards just hit the ball right at someone.

If the Brewers win it means they're smart. If they lose, it means they're dumb. Makes perfect sense.

Yep, Estrada is not trying to hit corners at all. He's up there just laying it down the middle of the plate on purpose and hoping the Cards just hit the ball right at someone.

If the Brewers win it means they're smart. If they lose, it means they're dumb. Makes perfect sense.

He can't fool the Cards with a 88 mph fastball down the center. He can't fool himself into believing his stuff is good enough to blow batters away for 6 innings by throwing a balloon down the middle of the plate.

He can't fool the Cards with a 88 mph fastball down the center. He can't fool himself into believing his stuff is good enough to blow batters away for 6 innings by throwing a balloon down the middle of the plate.

Why do you think he's trying to throw it down the middle? Maybe he's just missing his spots.

Do you really think hes just purposely trying to throw a fastball right down the middle?

Game Cast is showing Miller as piping pitches right down the middle of the plate far more often than Estrada. In ARam's AB alone there were 5 dead center. But I guess he's smart to know the Brewers can't hit them right now down the middle of the plate.

Archived