Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-14 Cardinals (Lynn) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict 3 SO all on fastballs in the 9th for the Brewers batters.

and they will all be fastballs away.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Phew, it's a good thing we brought in Zack Duke to face 1 LHB with a 4 run deficit.

If only RRR had another lefty who needs to get some work in and could use in that situation....

Hey! He gave him the inning! Shut up, you!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

late to the party, but is is accurate for me to assume the combination of the Brewers being overly aggressive swinging at balls and Davidson's notoriously horrible strike zone are playing equally big parts of striking out 12 times in 8 innings of ABs?

Actually they failed to go the other way with the ball and pulled everything. That's why.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

late to the party, but is is accurate for me to assume the combination of the Brewers being overly aggressive swinging at balls and Davidson's notoriously horrible strike zone are playing equally big parts of striking out 12 times in 8 innings of ABs?

Actually they failed to go the other way with the ball and pulled everything. That's why.

Nope, just missed balls down the middle.

Nope, just missed balls down the middle.

Most of them were away, though.

Archived