Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-14 Cardinals (Lynn) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0]

Get Garza through 7, then Wang for as long as possible depending on the offense. At least get the pen another night with a reduced workload.

Assuming they don't come back, this will be the first series where the Brewers failed to win game one. It'll be interesting to see how they respond. Nice to see Segura rip one last inning. Get him going!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Davidson going to toss more fans out?

Is that what the "delay" is on gameday? LOL...

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Strikeout. Great. Next AB he'll complain that there's no longer a green light in his eye.

Will any game ever beat the night with TLR whining about the ribbon boards before the game, coupled with some Braun/Pujols bean ball wars, coupled with Yadi spitting on an ump, coupled with some media guy coming from home to snap on TLR after the game and it getting all over ESPN?

Strikeout. Great. Next AB he'll complain that there's no longer a green light in his eye.

Will any game ever beat the night with TLR whining about the ribbon boards before the game, coupled with some Braun/Pujols bean ball wars, coupled with Yadi spitting on an ump, coupled with some media guy coming from home to snap on TLR after the game and it getting all over ESPN?

That game snapped an 8 game home winning streak, and cost me a seat in a suite.... I'd been to the entire homestand, and the next game was during the day, and my boss had promised me a day off and a spot in the suite if they won that night.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Davidson is all over the place with his zone, as is tradition.

That why Lynn is still out there.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

That game snapped an 8 game home winning streak, and cost me a seat in a suite.... I'd been to the entire homestand, and the next game was during the day, and my boss had promised me a day off and a spot in the suite if they won that night.

So, yes..... :laughing

Reynold just stands there and takes 3 down broadway? Really? They deserve to lose this game.

Two great defense plays by the Brewers wiped out by freakin' Jon Jay's homerun. Go figure.

Looking like the Peralta HR, actually.

Phew, it's a good thing we brought in Zack Duke to face 1 LHB with a 4 run deficit.

If only RRR had another lefty who needs to get some work in and could use in that situation....

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Two great defense plays by the Brewers wiped out by freakin' Jon Jay's homerun. Go figure.

Looking like the Peralta HR, actually.

Quite possibly. But that 3 run HR probably sucked the life out of them a bit more considering the plays that led up to it thinking they could get out of that inning.

Archived