Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-14 Cardinals (Lynn) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0]

I'd like to thank the Cards fans for showing me the proper way to cheer for a guy who got busted with PEDs. I can cheer and clap for Ryan Braun. The more you know...
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bob Davidson (from his wiki): He is consistently voted by players and managers as one of the worst umpires in Major League Baseball, placing fourth-worst in a Sports Illustrated poll in 2011.[2]

Bob Davidson was also the umpire who ejected a fan in Milwaukee for heckling Yadier Monlina. LINK

http://deadspin.com/5898424/better-know-an-umpire-bob-davidson

Claim to fame: On Aug. 23, 1989, Davidson ejected Youppi!, the Montreal Expos mascot, after repeated complaints from Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda. It seems Youppi! had been dancing on top of the Dodgers dugout roof while dressed in a nightgown.

Also:

Umpire Bob Davidson has received a one-game suspension for his repeated violations of the Office of the Commissioner's standards for situation handling, Major League Baseball announced today.

Davidson's suspension is to be served tonight, when his crew will work the Minnesota Twins-Milwaukee Brewers game at Miller Park. A Minor League call-up umpire will fill Davidson's spot in tonight's game.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Is Garza in any real danger of losing another game 1-0? Yep, Davidson is ejecting someone tonight. And there it was... HAHAHA

I called it on page 1, boys. Called 'er.

Nice. Glad that it was one of their bigger bats instead of one of our fans.

I got 2 to 1 odds that Matheny will be thrown out in todays game.

That's not too bold of a prediction considering the Chorizo has 6:1 odds of getting tossed.

Little Chorizo at 7:1

Hank the Dog at 8:1

Archived