Brewer Fanatic

Tundra Territory

jjkoestler
Has anyone sat in the Tundra Territory? How do I get tickets? My dad has been asking me about it and I'd like to get him a couple tickets for his birthday. Thanks in advance.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

"Toyota Territory Located on the Field Level in right center field, Toyota Territory is open to fans at all home games on a first come, first serve basis. Enjoy a great view of the action with seating right behind the outfield wall, high top tables, and large flat screen televisions."

This is all I could find about it in the Miller Park A-Z Guide. I've seen single game tickets for the ATI Club in right field pop up here and there for select games, but can't recall ever seeing them for Tundra Territory. Thought I remembered hearing at one point that tickets were available through Toyota dealers? Maybe go take a test drive?

"Toyota Territory Located on the Field Level in right center field, Toyota Territory is open to fans at all home games on a first come, first serve basis. Enjoy a great view of the action with seating right behind the outfield wall, high top tables, and large flat screen televisions."

This is all I could find about it in the Miller Park A-Z Guide. I've seen single game tickets for the ATI Club in right field pop up here and there for select games, but can't recall ever seeing them for Tundra Territory. Thought I remembered hearing at one point that tickets were available through Toyota dealers? Maybe go take a test drive?

There are no more tickets for that area. It is first come first served, and just barstools by the wall, and then a bar area where you can't really see anything past 2nd base from 3 feet behind those.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Thanks for the info. It sounds like its a nice spot for SRO. I guess my pops and I should have checked it out a couple years ago.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived