Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-11 Pirates (Liriano) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

Just curious, were you referring to NL only?

I didn't count Tony Armas and the non-full 1981 season. But he can get an honorable mention for 1984, 43 HR .300 OBP

Got it, makes sense.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great start to the season, missed the game but it looked like Peralta was dominant tonight.

Looked pretty good. Aside from the HR (which he knew was a mistake right away), I think all of the hits were groundballs that just found gaps.

Did not look good at the Start with Lirano Dealing but Big Wiily was just as good and showed the promise we see in him. Great #5 Starter and the bullpen continues to shine. the best is AR is off to a hot start which is not his Norm.

If you look at what Wily Peralta has done since June 21st of last year, going back over his last 19 starts, surprisingly, he's been one of the best pitchers in baseball. No kidding. His 8-7 record is misleading. His 2.97 ERA, 1.214 WHIP, 94 K in 115 1/3 IP are not. Wily is becoming the pitcher we all hoped he would be.

http://imageshack.com/a/img197/9558/rewr.jpg

I like my seat on the Big Wily train!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived