Brewer Fanatic

Brewers music video: "Happy"

TooLiveBrew
yes, zachlaka, that BREWERS pennant/flag looks VERY familiar. I seem to recall seeing that and other flags flying at County Stadium, I believe outside the home plate entrance.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

They played this twice during the game last night.

Yep.

I'm over it already.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I just find it funny how many 'basher' there are. 'This is baseball, let's get serious' type attitude. After 7 years as a season ticket holder in Nashville I've seen so many things going on that had me laughing so hard I almost passed out. Back when he played, get Tim Dillard rolling and watch out..!! Everything and anything was fair game. Remember the line from Bull Durham.? " Baseball is a game, and games are supposed to be fun..!!...now let's go have some fun damn it" And those that choose to beat up on Hank.. Did you ever think that they just might be playing so well because they are having fun and feeling loose..?

We said yes of course and shot a few different scenes one of us dancing and then this one they used of us snapping our hands walking towards the camera. they then found us again in the stands 416 during the 7th or 8th inning and filmed us again with the black singer as well.

Not sure who he was. I was in the bathroom for that part.

That is someone I went to high school with. Not someone who I have kept in touch with or would consider a friend but someone from high school. I think he's moreso a dancer than a singer, at least he was back in school. Not a big name, but I think he might do local stuff similar to this once in a while.

• 2 months later...
this video is awesome

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Wish they wouldn't have put Scott walker in that video. Grrr.

I wish they wouldn't have put Tom Barrett in the video.

I wish they hadn't put either one of them in the video.

Link

If you need a pick-me-up, or just want to smile, click that link. Well done, Brewers.

back in april when this came out, did you think you'd be this happy still? worth revisiting.

Excellent question. Probably not.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• 2 months later...
I predict that the 1st team to overtake the Brewers will have a knock-off video at the ready. Well, maybe not Cincy. Seems no matter how bad the Bengals play the Reds still get no attention in that town. :ohwell

Surely the Cardinals will do no such thing. That would be unclassy. Instead they will just win the damn division yet again. Sad how the tide turned yet again.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived