Brewer Fanatic

Tyler Thornburg

DoubleSwitch
I might be missing a joke here, but that's exactly what they've been doing (as far as drafting) for the past 3-5 seasons.

I think he's suggesting the Brewers look for pitchers who are being undervalued simply because they are under 6' 2" but have the stats or other indicators that they are being undervalued. I don't think the Brewers have been targeting under 6' 2" guys in the draft.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be missing a joke here, but that's exactly what they've been doing (as far as drafting) for the past 3-5 seasons.

I think he's suggesting the Brewers look for pitchers who are being undervalued simply because they are under 6' 2" but have the stats or other indicators that they are being undervalued. I don't think the Brewers have been targeting under 6' 2" guys in the draft.

Ahhhhhh yes. Me fail English... possible.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• 1 year later...
pretty cool stat for tyler thornburg: holding the last 35 right-handed hitters he has faced hitless. longest streak in the majors this year.

last rhb to get a hit off thornburg? rickie weeks on 28 july.

Further fun with his stats since the 28th of July:

20 IP, 3h, 0er, 8bb, 23k

Archived