Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-09 Brewers (Garza) at Phillies (Hernandez), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-4]

I'm getting a little tired of watching "Seggy" getting plunked. That one could have been bad, possible broken bone, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

To paraphrase an old friend, there are lots of little bones in there.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright Braun, deliver the knockout blow again please...

Thank you!!!!!!

And yes, I quoted myself :)

You are allowed! ;)

God, this is so much fun. I don't know what the rest of the season holds, but if we hold on here, 6-2 sounds really sweet!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I love Braun, as you can all see by me calling him a stud, but we have to admit he went a lot farther than regular old PED users. Watch his press conference from 2012 knowing what you know now.

Judge not lest ye be judged. It is what it is. Forgive and forget. At the end of the day none of us know Braun on a personal level. He plays for our favorite baseball team and is providing entertainment. Baseball is not, ever was, nor shall ever be a "pure" game.

I am going to do something I rarely do, EVER! I am giving Kudos to RRR for allowing Thornburg to pitch more than one inning. Good job Ronnie. (I think I just threw up a little)
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Woof! Thorny with the heat!

What, no boos, Philly fans?

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I love Braun, as you can all see by me calling him a stud, but we have to admit he went a lot farther than regular old PED users. Watch his press conference from 2012 knowing what you know now.

Judge not lest ye be judged. It is what it is. Forgive and forget. At the end of the day none of us know Braun on a personal level. He plays for our favorite baseball team and is providing entertainment. Baseball is not, ever was, nor shall ever be a "pure" game.

I am over it and don't really care, I'm glad we gave him a standing O on opening day. But I totally understand away teams booing him and I don't think its hypocritical that they have Ruiz but boo Braun because of the extensive, over the top lying Braun did.

Wow, Revere channeling his inner Willie Mays!

Woof! Thorny with the heat!

What, no boos, Philly fans?

With how fast they were leaving after brauns triple, I dont think there are enough of them left to boo.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Am I the only one who thinks the ball didn't even hit Jean? I swear it hit his bat...

I watched the frame-by-frame side view, and the ball deflects just before it gets to the bottom knob of the bat, so it looked like it grazed the very bottom part of his hand. It wasn't a solid shot to his hand, so I would be surprised if it was anything serious. It would be nice, however, if they stopped throwing inside at him.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I agree he definitely earned some extra hate with the deceit and lying.

I also doubt the 3 PED heroes of these Philly fans would have not done the same thing if they had an opportunity to escape justice by attacking the process.

First base concerns? What first base concerns? Lyle gives one a ride, only to have a triple, er a double, taken away. Reynolds comes up, learns from Lyle's mistake, and decides to just hit it out.

First base concerns? What first base concerns? Lyle gives one a ride, only to have a triple, er a double, taken away. Reynolds comes up, learns from Lyle's mistake, and decides to just hit it out.

Lyle is still hitting .071, which isn't really surprising, and IMO shouldn't have any role on this team except to PH and an occasional day for Reynolds. Well I don't think he should have a role on this team at ALL, but seeing as he does, I don't think it should be any more extensive than that.

Archived