Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-09 Brewers (Garza) at Phillies (Hernandez), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-4]

Tyler Thornburg is a stud!

Agreed!

And Logan's run (batted in) gives the Crew the lead!!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've concluded that MLB must keep Angel Hernandez around for shock value. It can't possibly be because of his skills (lack thereof) as an MLB umpire. He is awful, just awful.

He can't be as bad as C.B. Bucknor. Bucknor makes a terrible call and then stands there with that "I just took a dump in my pants" grin on his face.

Agreed, Bucknor is bad. But Hernandez is definitely bottom 5 as well.

Why do these guys get brought back year after year? Union?

In no way is that an error. He was fully extended on the play and it hit the tip of his glove. What more is he supposed to do? He could have dove, but the lack of a dive doesn't make it an error. That's a horrible call, absolutely horrible.

Too bad Gomez didn't square that up, that would have gone a mile.

God damnit, how many times are they going to hit Segura?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

This is where I hate that RR doesn't protect his players.

Segura has been hit 2 days in a row in very dangerous spots. Intentional or not, I don't like just allowing that without at least sending a message back, which we never will.

couple thoughts...

Ryan Howard is a good defensive 1b only when compared to Princess and Juan Francisco.

That 3b angle made it seem like Scooter reached 1b before the ball was in the glove

The 'stache, Reynolds walks a lot in his career. He's a 3TO dynamo with nearly identical numbers to Branyan

Shut these idiots up again, Brauny!

Ah hahahaha! Keep booing, you idiots. Brauny owns your arses! :laughing

Philly fans are fickle.

Braun = Stud!

I'm getting a little tired of watching "Seggy" getting plunked. That one could have been bad, possible broken bone, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

RRR needs to send a message to stop hitting our guys, especially the same one more than once. It will never happen, he will just stand there with that distant stare on his face, maybe even nod a little at something unrelated to what is going on on the field. He's a wimp.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img706/2579/thornburg1.png

Finish them!

Phillies plunk Segura twice in two games. Karma?

Braun hits a three run home run the first time, and a two run triple the second.

Eat it, Philly fans! :laughing

Am I the only one who thinks the ball didn't even hit Jean? I swear it hit his bat...

I hope you are right. We could not afford losing him for an extended period of time.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived