Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-08 Brewers (Lohse) at Phillies (Kendrick), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-4; 3 HR for Braun]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braun hit both of those right on the screws.

I like Joe Block generally, but would a little home run excitement kill him? Both of those looked gone off the bat. There's got to be a happy medium between Ueck getting pumped about a fly to the warning track and Block not seeming to realize it has a chance until it clears the wall. Build some excitement, man!

Braun hit both of those right on the screws.

I like Joe Block generally, but would a little home run excitement kill him? Both of those looked gone off the bat. There's got to be a happy medium between Ueck getting pumped about a fly to the warning track and Block not seeming to realize it has a chance until it clears the wall. Build some excitement, man!

I agree ... he is just so dry

I can't wait to see Wang go 2ip today and end all this nonsense about the bullpen rostered. What are we fearful of? A Control with Power pitcher unable to record outs?

And Henderson? Really? He's appeared twice. Let the complaining be. The only complaint I have with the bullpen is Duke being on the roster and I'm thinking when Gorzo returns that'll be fixed so what's to complain about then.

Gennett with an intentional Walk....hmm, I thought with his batting profile pitchers would just constantly challenge him and let him meekly drive balls for outs? Every day this 2b situation looks better and better.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Hopefully Lohse can make it through this inning and RR gives Wang a chance in the 6th. Just have a guy up and ready in case he doesn't start out well.

The game is too close. Wang won't play unless we're a touchdown ahead or behind.

Archived